New filing on ecourts re MB

You really aren’t that naive, are you?

5 Likes

2 Likes

And with that post dear old Laundry Boy, Contractor Extraordinaire, Groom Servant gets kicked to the curb once again.

:rofl:

:horse:

12 Likes

And here you are - big hero with your flag of truth coming in to set us all straight! What a gallant solider you are to brave this echo chamber and deliver your petty insults and snide quips. This is how you really want to spend your time? Maybe polish that 9 iron or wash those golf polos. seesh.

17 Likes

I stumbled across him in a movie from the 50s that was on TCM a couple of weeks ago. It was so funny, because he really looked very different, but if his voice was already the way you remember it from Mash.

3 Likes

Maybe if you had raised your offspring to be a SLIGHTLY more sympathetic human being in terms of personal character traits… people wouldn’t have gravitated toward rallying around MB.

27 Likes

People around the world donated to your nemesis, supported him, believed him, admire him. When he gets out soon Wellie World will celebrate.

Where was Lauren’s GFM?

Oh that’s right, unlimited means. Unless you’re an old couple or retired. Then gotta sue the Q tip heads.

29 Likes

I think the implications of LK being too short sighted to get an NDA is setting in. Something daddy can’t fix.

25 Likes

Would you rather clip a cougar’s nails or be stuck in the car with IM for an hour?

Kitty gets a nail trim.

36 Likes

But no one has to post here or contribute to the GFM do they? No one has forced anyone to post or contribute to my knowledge.

8 Likes

And we know they will only release parts that serve their narrative rather than full disclosure. If they release any at all, which I strongly doubt.

16 Likes

2 Likes

Wait am I driving the car?
Off the cliff we go…

Can a Horse of Course drive?

14 Likes

I’m off…this has become too circular and ridiculous. Y’all enjoy. Remember the silent trolls are watching!

7 Likes

As opposed to your sweet, innocent, non-conspiratory 40-something princess?

30 Likes

Wait, which one? It’s a little hard to keep up this evening.

1 Like

MB invited LK to bring over another horse from Europe and he made the arrangements for the mare’s quarantine. That was July 19…two weeks before the shooting. Why would he encourage LK to bring another horse at that point if she was tormenting him and he wanted her out?
Two weeks before the shooting??

2 Likes

Your word is not believed.

24 Likes

Inigo-montoya
Greenie

BatCoach

9m

Truth doesn’t work well in an echo chamber. People here actually make contributions to a man who a jury unanimously agreed tried to kill a woman if they respond to posters with another viewpoint. That’s the definition of an echo chamber.

3 Likes

The way IM has this thread going, I think driving off a cliff is suitable and possibly preferred.

18 Likes