New filing on ecourts re MB

That’s fine if that’s your opinion of LK. I was just giving you Tarshis opinion of MHG and what happened.

1 Like

2 Likes

Ah, yes. Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t think I need to put my hoof on the gas pedal, someone is doing it all by themselves this evening.

:horse:

12 Likes

No one believes a word of whatever it is you are saying or think you’re saying.

26 Likes

Like Thelma and Louise? Is KK with him?

5 Likes

QFP

4 Likes

My, my, my! Something has really set off @Inigo-montoya tonight!!!

If this isn’t a full blown hissy fit or temper tantrum, what is???

Accusing not one, but two well respected attorneys of lying???

Trying to stir up trouble by gaslighting others? Wasn’t that something good ole LK liked to attempt to do here as well???

Either the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree or … You can decide for yourself! :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

34 Likes

Does smearing MHG one more time make you feel a little better about the many ways Lollypop has lost when it comes to legal situations related to this case?

It really comes off as pathetic.

33 Likes

It’s a station wagon, lots of room

:horse:

7 Likes

Who in reality sounds like Joe Pesci and looks like the dude his daughter has sex with. Just gross.
Sheilah

22 Likes

Funny as 1) no one here except for all of two posters really care what your version of Tarshis’ opinion is, and 2) what makes you think we’d believe a single word that comes out of your mouth???

It is not your first day on this forum @Inigo-montoya! Learn to read the room and understand your audience!

31 Likes

8 Likes

I do believe the people who donate to the gofundme are making contributions are well aware that the jury found “the man” Not Guilty.
I am assuming that this finding really frosts your chaps eh?

37 Likes

:slight_smile: I see the GFM growing and growing. Keep it up, IM. It’s hard for us to pass up your fantasy world without trying to inject some reality.

19 Likes

Weeeeeeeeee!

13 Likes

Perhaps you can think of the civil suit as Lauren’s GFM.

I’m guessing she’s cleared a fair bit more then $75,000.

2 Likes

Lol!!!

2 Likes

10 Likes

See, the thing is, regarding Tarshis’s credibility - if the Prosecutor had an issue with his statements, all they’d have to do was subpoena his phone records to verify when those conversations came up. Somehow, I don’t recall the Prosecutor bringing that up during the trial. How remiss of them.

42 Likes