New filing on ecourts re MB

Almost as bad as not using the recordings of the murder plot.

36 Likes

Yes, shouldn’t the prosecutor have been aware of the gross misrepresentation of the facts in the testimony and made some effort to impeach the witness?

25 Likes

One people did voluntarily out of love, respect and kindness.

The other they were given little choice. They held their nose and signed because they thought they had to.

Which one would you rather have?

29 Likes

I went into the court case with an open mind. On the issues of credibility, this is just one part of what swayed my opinion.

The original story told to the PD:

31 Likes

M’kay Lauren

26 Likes

Oh, that pesky evidence again.

17 Likes

Yet she was not charged by MCPO for conspiracy (or anyone else) nor was she named in the now dismissed civil suit. :thinking:

30 Likes

Come to think of it, why weren’t those working students who quit called as witnesses if they saw MB and everyone else there behaving so badly? :thinking:

37 Likes

You know people at her barn must read these threads occasionally. What do you think they think of this ridiculous craziness when they see her in the arena there, etc?

Sheesh.

11 Likes

Another failed promise/bombshell. We were told they would be testifying.

21 Likes

I’ve never understood this instruction to minority posters to “read the room”.

IM has already characterized the thread as an echo chamber. He knows the great bulk of posters disagree with him.

So what? Why should he decline to post just because he understands most will disagree with him?

2 Likes

To find, vet and import a horse began well before July 19.

16 Likes

Me, too. I thought MB was totally at fault when I first heard about the shooting.

What initially made me believe there was more to the story was when RG said the he knew nothing of firearms as a Marine.

I refer to the second stance in the USMC’s creed - every recruit memorizes this:

“2. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.”

Was reminded of this looking at my hub’s boot camp photo book the other day. My husband’s rifle’s name was Kimberly, after his deceased mother, to protect him. All Marines name their rifles in boot camp.

27 Likes

I’m proud to say that he was from my hometown.

6 Likes

This is what did it for me:

21 Likes

Awww, RG must be in your good books again if you’re back to claiming Michael tried to murder him. Funny how the jurors all disagreed lol.

Speaking of RG, any insight as to how he got that boo-boo on his trigger finger but no other injuries that day, despite his “heroics?”

37 Likes

Wow, cool!

1 Like

Were the working students witnesses to the shooting?

MB was not on trial for “behaving badly”.

This would be a fantastic show name for a pony! Call name – BB or Bomber. :smiley: :grin:

5 Likes

What in tarnation

Someone is all worked up in here
 I don’t know why! LK has settled for potentially millions! The K’s should be jubilant!

21 Likes