New filing on ecourts re MB

She’s still stiff

10 Likes

It just this moment occurred to me that if you were planning to take your nice horse to show in any sort of FEI classes at Saugerties the following week, and your horse’s passport suddenly mysteriously disappeared without a trace, you probably would not get to show.

10 Likes

:joy:

Son of a biscuit! My phone wanted to say Dom of a biscuit on that one, by the way! :rofl:

I have terrible typos when I’m speed typing something out on my phone and just hit send. I’m not a total illiterate eejit. But that was a great one nonetheless.

11 Likes

This. Apparently Michael and his attorneys have plenty coup recordings and texts. They may not be able to use them to bring THE SAME case against Lauren again, but they can use them. They can be used in many ways. One case at a time. First, the insurance company.

Hey. Was the case against the police dismissed without prejudice? I thought it was.

12 Likes

It was indeed! Without prejudice.

2 Likes

Aw! What a nice video. Thanks for the heads up. Great to see she is still riding and progressing. Is that JT or another horse? I hope she keeps posting these public.

3 Likes

Could the insurance companies sue MCPO if they end up paying out primarily because MCPO gathered zero forensic evidence?

2 Likes

That’s right. I think Jonathan and Lauren are right. The tapes SHOULD be released. Seems like they will. That should make the Ks very happy.

8 Likes

I doubt the insurance company would be dumb enough to waste resources suing the police.

The police had plenty of forensic evidence.

1 Like

And damages? Litigation expenses plus damages. Each policy was for about 2mil apparently. Even if not every policy will pay out for his litigation expenses, depending on each’s obligation, he may recoup his expenses plus damages, enabling him to sell his Wellington property and buy something nicer in Ocala, far from Lauren and setting himself up for greater success. He could come out richer himself than he went in. Out of Lauren’s reach. Leaving her sitting in an increasingly empty Loxahatchee shack with her parents in the guest bedroom all winter. Oh, look.

9 Likes

I’m going back through RGs testimony, and I can’t find where he testified about the injury to his hand. Does anyone else remember what he testified to about this?

1 Like

Right? Now there’s a horse losing its training. And she’s scooping like she’s cantering. No rhythm, and no pace. She has no core. It’s bizzare.

27 Likes

Whatever it is, it’s probably as accurate as some of the previous movies in the head.

10 Likes

What damages did he incur from the insurance company’s declining to defend him in the civil suit, beyond the attorney fees?

1 Like

I’m referring to MHG, obvs.

Didn’t Mr. B ask him about it? Wasn’t it something to do with when he went to the hospital or something like that? And didn’t he have to be reminded that it had been injured? Or am I misremembering?

4 Likes

**[quote=“Ambitious_Kate, post:2626, topic:783563, full:true”]

Right? Now there’s a horse losing its training. And she’s scooping like she’s cantering. No rhythm, and no pace. She has no core. It’s bizzare.
[/quote]

Saint of a horse though

11 Likes

I’m going back through the Law & Crime videos of RGs testimony, but I can’t find specific questions asked by Bilinkas about RGs hand. Which is interesting.

Maybe someone who has a trial transcript copy can find it.

1 Like

Or how much “fraud”/scam/hay you could scream from the rafters over it “going missing”. Remember the texts where they were talking about suing Michael/pressure to pay a settlement, and what the vet wasn’t willing to say about the condition of the horse….and how they didn’t believe Michael was telling Tarshis the truth…

5 Likes

Some version of “I don’t recall”.

3 Likes