New filing on ecourts re MB

A very popular answer for him, as I recall.

6 Likes

I’ve forgotten that part. Was that regarding the sweet older horse that she bought from MB?

1 Like

Truly disgusting

6 Likes

I’m including access to the safe in her saying “Whatever I need to do” since we have photographic evidence of important ‘damaging’ paperwork being stored in that safe.

7 Likes

I just did a quick search and I was apparently thinking about Schellhorn’s direct of RG, when he asked him if he had gone to the hospital to get checked out and RG had to sort of think for a moment or two to remember if and when he had gotten checked out. But they didn’t discuss his specific injury - or at least, I can’t find it mentioned in the transcript.

2 Likes

Which is hilarious, considering that the Ks put out a press release or something about how he needed hand surgery following his heroic actions that day.

Back in the day when he was still being referred to as her “fiancé.”

18 Likes

Wasn’t it KK who said he broke his arm?

4 Likes

And really, who has to “stop and think” about the circumstances around what was claimed to be a broken hand requiring not one, but TWO, surgeries to fix?

12 Likes

OK. So she didn’t actually say she had access to the safe, you’re just inferring it.

OMG, she was his partner!

It was an mutually agreed relationship.

And if you listen or trust JK, MHG wore the pants in that relationship. So if there was an imbalance of power, MHG ruled MB.

You are really grasping at straws with this one.

I’ll pay up later.

31 Likes

Not that we’ve publicly seen, at least not yet.

5 Likes

Transcript unfortunately only includes the first day of RG’s testimony.

2 Likes

Wait, wasn’t the safe included in one of the texts that either Mr. G or Mr. S mentioned? The screenshot was posted upthread.

4 Likes

Even if it is a mutually agreed, consensual relationship, SS has an issue with relationships in which there is an imbalance of power.

For some indefinable reason, CH has only ever wanted, or tried, to keep herself relevant in these threads. Making a statement she knows is inflammatory is standard MO and floats her boat.

39 Likes

The transcript says office. The safe was in the office. And it seems MB kept at least some paperwork in the safe.

Since Deininger produces pleadings based on fact, I’m sure that means they have enough evidence to show that whatever Lauren was talking about in some of her texts, either the ones we know about or ones we don’t, they can prove she was able to get into the safe.

12 Likes

IADNAL, plus I am not in America.

However we were denied Insurance on our Hay Shed because we had an ABN. (Australian Business Number).

We always had an ABN plus we had an ABN when they came to fix the shed over a year ago. They never mentioned anything about the ABN and kept taking our money for over a year afterwards.

We did not have to sue, it went to a review within the company and because they did come out and fix the Shed during the Policy, they agreed to pay. If that had not happened I don’t think our claim would have been accepted.

I feel that the Insurance paying for RC is the same as them fixing our shed. I feel MB has a strong chance of winning.

14 Likes

I believe she posted all over her Facebook page about getting into the safe?

8 Likes

nailed it.

23 Likes

It’s inflammatory to point out that MB had a relationship with his student, MHG, and that that relationship had an imbalance of power?

I’m more than OK with being ignored.

1 Like