New filing on ecourts re MB

I thought it looked like she was doing something, shall we say “an adult activity normally done in private” in the saddle rather than riding.

Just a horse of course.

24 Likes

A la NP?

15 Likes

WTF is that?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:. Yes exactly that type of activity.

:horse:

5 Likes

Is IM admitting Lk made illegal recordings? That’s a foolhardy move

13 Likes

I thought of the school of Nick Peronace.

7 Likes

I have one good eye but I sure do hope it gets some eye bleach in it to scrub out the horror that I watched.

I feel so clockwork orange after watching it. You know when he is tied to the chair with his eyes forced open, watching the horror on the screen

Yep just like that.

No horse should be subject to that.

15 Likes

Maybe he was trying to claim that the recorder was in her locker, which they were calling a public area of the barn with no expectation of privacy. Or whatever that nonsense was.

Except I think that was negated by the fact that New Jersey is still a one party state, so one of the people being recorded has to be aware of it for it to be legal. Maybe?

I’ve forgotten the details by this time.

9 Likes

You only went back and added the qualifier “MHG obvs.” when questioned. The sentence as it stood was clearly intended to raise a response. You got what you wanted … attention.

The imbalance of power you refer to is - once again - the movie in your head. Another way for you and beloved JK to bring MHG front and centre, though in this case you now try to paint her as some kind of victim rather than an adult in a consensual relationship.

I’m not going to put you on ignore - thanks anyway - personally, I find that your perspectives and willingness to double down on weird tangents are good for a daily dose of giggle.

40 Likes

Of course ST did say under oath that LaDeeDa posted word for word the conversation he had with MB in the office, with no one else there.

So now apparently MB said it word for word in front of the locker what went on in the meeting.

Oh wait the new story is ST is a lair, yeah that’s it, that’s how to cover the tracks.

Mkay
:horse:

25 Likes

I think the horse is named Fritzy. That’s what she called it in a video.

2 Likes

Interesting. I see in the comments on FB some German person actually criticized it, saying the horse was tense and lacked rhythm. Lollypop responded in typical style… and mentions something about “this is his second time learning piaffe to passage transitions.”

So I think you are right - it’s not Jay-T. Maybe a different horse who is definitely more green.

6 Likes

Jay-T is listed as black on Fox Village. Frontline (Fritzy) is bay, born 2010.

3 Likes

I think it might have been a Seeker claim during her RG the hero saga, but I am not at all certain.

Edited: Sorry, I hadn’t caught up. I see many others answered the question.

6 Likes

Right?

She was ordering MB around and ruining everything at the barn, but she was also his victim due to a power imbalance?

Pick a lane, already.

38 Likes

you are correct - will edit my original comment as I clearly was using the incorrect word. THX

3 Likes

I thought it would be obvious that I was referring to MHG as the student with whom he had a relationship, and only clarified when VHM reacted as if it were someone unknown.

Even if a relationship is consensual, a power imbalance, and the fact that it started as instructor/ student raises SS issues. Not a big deal compared to shooting another young female student, but an additional issue.

It’s called “Two consenting adults”. MHG was hardly a child.

And if SafeSport would hold that against MB then they would also have held it against Bob McDonald and Debbie, and that age difference was quite a bit.

Good grief. That’s a stretch, even for those who live in Obtuseville.
(off to pay my fine)

43 Likes

15 Likes

Perfection.

55 Likes