New filing on ecourts re MB

There’s more than Bob and Debbie they’d be looking at…

I mean, every relationship has an imbalance. Literally every one, if we want to split hairs.

13 Likes

Didn’t you say LK might even train with Michael again? As if he’d have anything to do with any of you, but that doesn’t seem to indicate you think he’s such a dangerous person.

28 Likes

Steffen Peters / Shannon Peters
Boyd Martin / Silva Martin
Jan Ebeling / Amy Ebeling

And God knows how many other twosomes where both partners ride and train horses and give each other lessons or at least pointers.

[Edited to add the Ebelings]

29 Likes

The Lockmans come to mind.

5 Likes

Silva Martin trains Boyd Martin - oh, dear….

9 Likes

Clutching my pearls over here!

11 Likes

As am I! There maybe a SS complaint coming down the pike! Lawyer up Silva! :woman_facepalming: ABSURD

10 Likes

Bob McDonald was banned for having sexual relationships with minors 30 years before SS existed. The ban was overturned.

A consensual relationship with another adult can be an issue if there is an imbalance of power.

Yep, it CAN be an issue.

3 Likes

But not one SS handles.

9 Likes

The most notable (and maybe the only one) imbalance of power case I remember involved Tommy Serio. The issue was that the relationship was with an adult woman who worked for him. IOW, an employee. IIRC she filed a complaint but didn’t show up at the hearing. IIRC she then agreed to testify and he got a short suspension.

This situation is not at all the same.

Edited to add between two adults.

5 Likes

I guess if we are going to be aghasted about Michael and MHG’s relationship, it seems like we should discuss the extreme power imbalance of the relationship between Lauren Kanarek and Robert Guy Goodwin. That is a far more clear power imbalance. Employer/employee, etc.

53 Likes

Bingo.

5 Likes

Good recall. And yes… that case involved a complaining person who was an employee at one point in time. MB’s situation is totally different.

4 Likes

Lars Peterson and Melissa Taylor…I wonder what the power balance is in that relationship? Oh, let’s now add MB and LO!!! Who’s the power in that couple!!! Clearly LO has demonstrated incredible strength, loyalty, perseverance, and love.

It never ceases to amaze me the ability to twist thoughts into such absurd posts as facts, particularly by someone who has proven time and time again she is ignorant about most claims she makes. I’m not sure who she is trying to impress but it certainly is entertaining and revealing.

12 Likes

Not saying it wouldn’t happen, but MB has a network and a business that has been based in Wellington for years. So does LO. I find it hard to believe that he would be ready any time soon to sell and move to Ocala. That, to me, would be a win for LK.

2 Likes

Carl and Charlotte.

Some people need to get out more.

7 Likes

I think iveas thinking of the changes possible with the up and coming g Ocala facilities. I too agree, that his base of business is Welli gton. I just would like to see him keep thwarting g the grifters. But I suppose they are ruining themselves.

3 Likes

Oh, but surely there’s the possibility that one day we’ll all go, “Ya know, you’re right! And what’s more, you’ve been right all along.”

There’s also the equal possibility that LK and eggbutt will be besties one day. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

So true! MHG was 33 when she and MB got together. I’m trying to figure out, based on some peoples movies in their head, just who MB could be involved with, without someone making a comment about imbalance of power, or her of being a (insert disgusting description here)?

8 Likes