New filing on ecourts re MB

That looks SO MUCH like slide bite. Exact spot, length is right. I don’t believe for one minute that came from punching MB.

39 Likes

It is a very strange place to be punching with.

12 Likes

Yes. And even if a bone was broken in that hand, that would be a very odd place to go in for repair.

9 Likes

Just to add one more point to @cutter99 post, the fact that LK chose to make this video public when the rest of her posts are private, make it notable and open her up to comment.

13 Likes

Your memory is faulty.

11 Likes

While this is completely a nothing burger at this point in time, YOU show me evidence that horse ever came to HH while Barisone was there. I’ll wait.

It really is pathetic that you continue to forget I know people who were there during the days leading up to the altercation. I’m sorry any information you were given by “someone” is flat out wrong.

Go away CH. Do not respond to any of my posts again. I am completely over your taunting tactics for several of us on this forum who actually do know truths and have been here since the beginning.

29 Likes

Meh. I don’t know which makes me laugh the most. JK believing Daughter Dearest, or you believing JK. Methinks you have both drunk the Kool-Aid.

(And I have already pre-paid for April.) :laughing:

29 Likes

I never considered that and I feel you are spot-on. Fits in well with the Marine fantasy.

16 Likes

And what has been said about it.

Broken bones that require surgery require a cast to keep them immobilized for proper healing……and that takes weeks.

27 Likes

I would think that if that were an injury from a fist fight, the knuckles to the first joint of the fingers would be injured, not the flat part of the upper side of the hand to the wrist.

But what do I know, I have not Google Orthopedic Doctor Degree, nor have I been in a fist fight recently or ever.

24 Likes

If he were holding RC’s gun, which she bought specifically for her little woman hands, wouldn’t that increase the odds of the slide biting his big man hands?

23 Likes

Yeah, and he rushed to the farm the very next day to “wrap and feed horses” with a broken, cut, just had surgery hand? This was all part of the victim plan.

33 Likes

This is a good point.

They have insisted that is why he was there the next day, to take care of the horses.

How does one wrap horses with only one functioning hand?

27 Likes

You don’t get surgery overnight for a broken hand. Mine went almost two weeks before I got in. They were getting close to the “have to break it again to fix it” point.

7 Likes

Here is a picture of a slide bite.

And here is a picture of a hand from a fist fight

Edit to add: Given information from those in the know here, my guess it is more probable that RG received a slide bite from a woman’s, what was it Ruger 9mm.

19 Likes

Yep.

9 Likes

We horse folks know what it takes to properly wrap a horse. It would have been excruciating and poorly done if his hand was broken.

17 Likes

What is a slide bite?

1 Like

just saw Maria’s response above - thanks

1 Like

When the gun fires the slide kicks back as it automatically loads the next round. A slide bite is when the slide catches your hand as it kicks back and then in to place during the reloading phase.

8 Likes