New filing on ecourts re MB

Wiki definition.

5 Likes

Who has said that the horse ā€œcame to HH while Barisone was thereā€?

Nobody.

IM has said that Barisone was in on the planning that the horse would come in to HH after quarantine. But he shot LK before the horse was due to arrive at HH.

I know youā€™re an insider and know people who were at HH at the time. JK is an insider and was in contact with LK at the time.

IM says Barisone agreed to and helped plan the arrival of the new horse, you say he did not agree to it.

I believe IM.

Youā€™ve commanded me not to respond to your posts before. I think youā€™ll find you have more control over your own responding to my posts. Maybe. Maybe not.

1 Like

Sorry. Editor and author by profession. :slight_smile: (In addition to being a pro dressage coach/trainer).

8 Likes

And hurts like hell! Once it happens to you, you do everything possible to prevent it from happening again. One would think a decorated US Marine would know that!

7 Likes

Heā€™s not decorated. No ffffing way.

8 Likes

That is not only something that can be said of everyone else but also because I am human, not a bot, which is one more thing yā€™all have accused me of.

You work so hard to come up with such lame comebacks.

2 Likes

So you tell her to show you evidence and once more tell her not to respond.

1 Like

PSA to certain posters on this thread: ā€œBetter to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.ā€ Thank you Abraham Lincoln.

If you havenā€™t been in a BNT program or imported a horse or watched a clientā€™s tack and tack trunk put at the end of the driveway to indicate they have been fired as a client it is probably better to not postulate on what has occurred based upon ā€œfactsā€ from a newbie owner or the movie in your head.

36 Likes

So the next Krol hearing is next week? I wonder if that sterling example of a mental health hospital has actually provided any assessment or treatment and prepared the necessary reports yet?

9 Likes

Well if they havenā€™t Taylor should find himself in a position to be forced to fix it.

12 Likes

OK, can you or someone share where this video is? I may have missed itā€¦

1 Like
  1. Did MB put LKs tack and trunk at the end of the driveway before shooting her on Aug 7?

2. Did he accept payment for the month of August from her before shooting her on Aug 7?

If the answers are 1. No and 2. Yes , why would she think she had been fired as a client?

@2tempe Itā€™s posted publicly on her facebook page.

3 Likes

Can anyone explain to me why this old malarkey is being relitigated by a certain poster?

Is something about to be announced so the K Deflection team is working away to shift focus?

21 Likes

When the magazine is empty/no more rounds in the chamber, in my Ruger the slide will jack all the way back and open, like it does when first loading a round from a full magazine. It happens hard and fast.

8 Likes

One can speak in generalities. This had nothing to do with Lauren and not sure why you dragged her into this.

9 Likes

Naaah.

I think itā€™s just that Lollypop still is struggling to cope with the fact that she lost. She got next to nada in terms of her civil suit, MB was acquitted, it looks like he has a path to improve his financial position following all the litigation expenses, and heā€™s getting closer and closer to release from Greystone as well as reinstatement by SafeSport.

I think Lollypop copes with her feelings of inadequacy by going on online and playing little games of make believe about all sorts of stuff. She is who she is.

28 Likes

Somethingā€™s stewing, thatā€™s for sure. Way too common a pattern.

26 Likes

Given only a few bullets were loaded this makes sense the gun had emptied.

13 Likes

I didnā€™t know that the sole criteria for knowing that youā€™re fired as a client is having your tack trunk placed at the end of the driveway before x date and the BO not accepting any payment before x date.

Otherwise, how could one possibly know that things are on the rocks.

9 Likes