New filing on ecourts re MB

Wasn’t it Robert Guy Goodwin who said something about this gun sounded so different/louder than Lauren Kanarek’s gun?

8 Likes

Yeah I guess you tend to remember the sound of the gun that was aimed and fired at you while you sit on a motorcycle.

23 Likes

Another way, not the whole tack trunk at the end of the drive, one might know they are not wanted is to actually listen when you are told such things. And we know that Lauaren Kanarek and Robert Guy Goodwin knew they were not wanted because there is a text on August 5th where Mr. Laundry Boy mentions the very topic of them being evicted. It was the morning of the 5th that Mr. Tarshis emailed them the eviction notice, which happened after much discussion about them leaving.

Screen shot of the post in the other thread of that text transcribed:

Screen shot of the actual text (yellow circle)

19 Likes

Thanks for sharing that. I’m not terribly knowledgeable about hand guns and and never heard the term before. It really just shows how the PD missed the chance to record any forensic evidence or record injuries on all parties involved.

11 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines that Lauren Kanarek’s gun had also been shot that day.

6 Likes

Her guns weren’t there. They were back in NC in her rental house—so she said. (Yeah, I know :nerd_face:)

5 Likes

So here are a couple of pics I just took of my Ruger. Slide closed, and slide open.

21 Likes

I’m beintg it was when she was told by MHG to leave; she’d been winning up to that point.

3 Likes

I can’t wrap my head around the idea that after all their plotting and campaign of terror that week, they expected MB and team to just load up the horses and gear and take her to a show the following weekend.

34 Likes

You know, one of the things that has stuck with me after reading those texts is how the Krew went to a show with MB, already planning to sue, already knowing they needed to orchestrate an exit to avoid actual eviction. It is so duplicitous.

39 Likes

And how they held it out as evidence of MB not having asked them to leave and that nothing was wrong….for years.

She was digging around in his office and accessing his documents on July 11th and claiming that the fact that he took her to Gladstone on the 25th (where she was recording and got “solid gold”) meant everything was great….

23 Likes

30 days from when they get the petition.

7 Likes

[/quote]

I could understand if you were a little stressed about all that. Hugs. Hang in there.
[/quote]

I figured this was all done and over. I then see over 700 posts since I was here last and wow! I still have a lot of catching up to do but could not pass up commenting on the above.

I nearly snorted my soda! A little warning next time please!

6 Likes

Thanks for pointing out that on the morning of Aug 5, Tarshis emailed them saying Barisone would start the eviction process and that the response of RG/LK was to decide to give Barisone a date after the horse show (10 to 14 days away?) when they would vacate, rather than go through the eviction process. That text was sent the evening of the day Tarshis first mentioned eviction to them.

Later on Aug 5, Barisone made his speech at the police department, saying that LK/RG had been told to leave that day, Aug 5 th.

If Barisone had told or asked them to leave prior to the Aug 5 date, why would he have specified the Aug 5 date at the date he asked them to leave?

You have zero evidence of “much discussion about them leaving” prior to the 5th.

2 Likes

Wth :rofl:

16 Likes

What did it have to do with?

Not sure why you posted it if it had nothing to do with LK being fired as a client.

Wth :rofl:

11 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Oh please. LK is her own evidence. She knew she was asked to leave. She was all over Facebook waaaay prior to the 5th moaning and bitching and whining about how badly she needed to get her horses moved out as she was being forced out/bullied and was So Very Afraid (not). She declined all the offers to haul horses as her dramatic act was all for show and she had ZERO intention of leaving. She also posted that she was going to “fix” everything (or words and threats to that effect) and bragged about solid gold bombshells.

The 5th was when push finally came to formal shove and eviction was forthcoming.

36 Likes

She was asked to leave MANY times. The official eviction proceeding - that is the thing a property owner does when a tenant refuses to leave - was started with official notice from an attorney on August 5th.

But prior to that she was told many times to get out. Months earlier too.

31 Likes