New filing on ecourts re MB

It really is incredibly sad that her life is so empty when she’s “won”. :frowning:

23 Likes

The Yvette Gibbons v the State of New Jersey Department Department of Law and Public Safety appears to have started at the state level, been remanded to the federal level (available by searching the case name on google), had all counts but one dropped and all three individuals dropped from the lawsuit leaving one count left. It was then remanded back to the state which finally settled with her on that count in 2022. The race claim was dropped out of that count as well but gender and age were left in. It’s pretty interesting. It’s hard to sue individuals that work for government and have it stick if they have followed procedures so it appears to be a systemic problem not an individual problem. It’s pretty interesting procedurally. The state case after the remand is on the same New Jersey Civil Courts portal as most of MB’s so it’s all pretty easy to find.

Her need to stay “relevant” is so very telling!

20 Likes

This can not be said enough.

26 Likes

It’s just unreal.

2 Likes

Malignant narcissism is not going to age well.

18 Likes

Were LK’s rants on Youtube?

Which episode please?

2 Likes

I was just going to say the same thing. A sad existence indeed, trolling the internet looking for comments and replying to them, a year later. Who does that?

28 Likes

Sadly, LK does that.
She who must never be denied or doubted - about anything.
The fact that she is jumping on comments made a year ago and is obviously completely unable to move on now for some damn reason… is pathetic and telling.

Why waste time trawling through old YT comments if you have great horses to ride and a supposedly amazing life? So Very Sad.

22 Likes

Cheese and rice.

4 Likes

Wierd way to try to swing what happened. Why bother? It is what it is. Go shop away your “winnings”. My bet? It’s all spent. She bought a grand piano and is rehabbing the three bedroom shack in Florida do mom and dad can retire there. Hope she power washed the green stuff off the roof and the black mold off the outside. So unimpressed.

11 Likes

Kind of stingy of maybe just ironic to complain about LK being stuck while we’ve been posting for 3.5 years (although I took a 2 year break).

2 Likes

Are we really that surprised that she refuses to back down on social media? It’s the one place in the world she can maintain whatever reality she has concocted.

38 Likes

Lauren Kanarek and her family are old news and irrelevant. After years of lies and promises of “truth” and bombshells and “all will be known but I just can’t say anything now”, it turns out everything was malarkey. None of the Kanareks have one iota of credibility.

The only thing that matters today, April 23, 2023, is Michael Barisone - his release and his safety and the safety of his family, and the ability to rebuild his life after the horrors the Kanarek clan put him through. Finish the Bastard.

40 Likes

It is exactly because of Lauren Kanarek’s behavior that anyone posts anymore. The majority of readers are now primarily interested in Michael Barisone’s release and exoneration with USEF/SS.

23 Likes

Not to be picky, but her use of “whom” when it should be “who” is just grating. Like using “I” when it should be “me”.

33 Likes

It was on the DH video on the trial.

4 Likes

Amen. The cringe is strong with that one.
:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Judy would be disgusted by LK.

11 Likes

11 Likes