New filing on ecourts re MB

Australia doesn’t play around with people having unlicensed guns. Within days of a mass shooting several years (?) ago, the nation immediately revised their gun laws. The US should have paid attention to the Aussies!!!

31 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl:

Bless your heart.

3 Likes

Anything that doesn’t fit their agenda is ignored so they can pontificate all over again. Same old song.

11 Likes

He barely works Monday through Friday.

17 Likes

Yes. She threatened me.

13 Likes

RC testified in court that she did not give him ammunition so there is a discrepancy there.

This one’s a gem.

28 Likes

I guess I was mistaken about what “with prejudice” means. Thanks, LK, for correcting me.

Good lord, I’ve never encountered anyone like this before.

43 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Wut.

13 Likes

Well, it should be easy to clear up. LK proudly announced she recorded the conversation and that it would be forensically transcribed. So, Barisone should be able to easily clear that up when he’s ready to. I mean, since he has “all the recordings” and all.

I mean, it’s not like RC was testifying under the threat of jail time if she didn’t tell the story the prosecution wanted or anything….

13 Likes

Luckily, I would say.

15 Likes

I don’t believe the prosecutor suborned perjury. I am surprised at your accusation. Pretty bold. That is accusing him of a crime with no proof.

1 Like

:wink: Looks like the GoFundMe will be gaining some new donations… :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Good. At least this nonsense is good for something and the money actually helps MB.

1 Like

But, but, but she checked!!! :rofl:

15 Likes

Wait, didn’t someone fairly recently imply the GFM is a scam? I recall at the time thinking that wasn’t a particularly brilliant accusation.

Sorry…I thought I was replying to @hut-ho78’s post.

2 Likes

And here they are again. Same old, same old.:grimacing:

16 Likes

How would the GFM for MB be a scam?

this-is-a-great-idea

:horse:

25 Likes

IDK, I’m not the one who made the accusation. I assume the person was implying it was simply a bogus way to play on sympathies to get cash. IMO, only someone who would consider scamming someone would make that sort of accusation. If I recall correctly the poster implied they were going to contact GFM for an investigation or audit. Imagine that!

3 Likes