New filing on ecourts re MB

I can’t be arsed to care who flags my posts or how many are flagged, tbh.

9 Likes

I am imaging a time when Michael is back on his farm, enjoying his life and his horses. LK is a distant, distant memory and we no longer have to hear from certain posters as to the horrors that the K Klan has suffered. This thread is over and we are all enjoying our normal, sane lives.

18 Likes

She didn’t show up TO SHOWS. Meaning the trainer would make sure the horse showed up, but LK didn’t.

Also, every rider I know shows up at the barn show morning to load their horse and their stuff. They just don’t meet the trainer at the show.

How utterly strange she is. And not in a good way and not in an admirable way EVER.

39 Likes

Thank you. I’m just saying that there’s more than one way to interpret “no one rides at a higher level than me”.

Why would you “need to convince me otherwise”? I specifically said that I understand others’ interpretation.

It ought to be a moot point, since LK and her riding ability has nothing to do with the remaining issues in this saga,

I’ve thought all along that for some posters, the “Barisone threads” were just a pretext to maliciously trash LK and indulge in the pleasure of hate.

If these threads were really about the Barisone case, posters like Sdel and Eggbutt would not be continuing to make the discussion about LK. All the remaining issues revolve around Barisone— the insurance suit, the Krol hearing, the issue of due process, the SS case.

4 Likes

Apparently your renewed pledge to ignore me doesn’t include posting to disparage my posts.

Barisone is the one who is suing anything in sight for financial gain.

After shooting his own student while delusional, he filed civil suits against

1. The Lundbergs, saying he owns the equity in SGF, LLC.
  2. The police in Morris County for failing to deal with a tenant for him or realize he was insane.
  3. LK for secretly recording him (this is the one suit I think is justified).
  4. The insurance company for declining to pay for his civil defense.
2 Likes

:horse:

7 Likes

And she did mention MB was the only one riding at a higher level than her…which means she considered herself to be riding at a higher level than MHG and the assistant trainer (Justin?). Be that motivationally higher or talent related higher, it’s a ridiculous and incredibly arrogant statement, not to mention wrong on all counts.

56 Likes

To be fair, there are plenty of barns where that is not common practice or expected. To me, that alone is not an issue if it is not standard for that particular barn.

Not turning up at the show when your horse and trainer are already there and expecting you to show? Especially if it happens more than once as a result of some extreme emergency? Now that’s an issue.

18 Likes

Saying that she’s more dedicated with greater drive than MHG may be puffery and may be untrue, but it’s not as obviously ridiculous as saying she is a more accomplished rider.

That’s all I’m saying.

Which, if you think about it, describes the way LK and JK has twisted every single recounting of the events on the farm or since then.

12 Likes

We have a poster who wants all conversation about Lauren Kanarek stopped, specifically anything I or @Sdel have to say. This particular poster can’t seem to comprehend Michael Barisone would not be in the position he is in if not for Lauren Shay Kanarek and her co-conspirators.

Posting about Lauren’s recent behavior is not hate, it simply continues to show who she really is…and by the way, Lauren Shay Kanarek loves any and all attention.

As far as Michael Barisone suing anyone, at least he has reasons to sue, not simply suing because he can and he certainly hasn’t threatened to sue countless people for years! Let’s be real here. M’kay?!

30 Likes

Awe, snap!

5 Likes

I didn’t say that I “need to convince you otherwise” :wink:

Again, not wrong. There are multiple ways to interpret things.

I don’t really care to get into LK’s riding ability, because I just don’t care.

As for the whole “pleasure of hate” and other posters thing; I can’t be arsed. :rofl: Sorry.

8 Likes

It’s really not terribly relevant to the situation.

The behavior would have been inexcusable from anyone, whether that person was the best rider or the worst rider at the barn.

17 Likes

Well not any more. Now, she’s doing the training herself. She bought a grand piano, wonder if she’s buying a trailer? Do all her own loading and showing, too, I’d guess.

6 Likes

Michael Barisone would not be in the position he is in if 1)
the Morris Town police had done his bidding, or 2) Tarshis had intervened earlier to evict LK before MB shot her, or 3) MHG had realized MBs mental breakdown before he shot LK, or 4) MB had declined to offer her the apartment in Spring 2019, or 4) LK had chosen to leave in early August when Barisone started with the 911 calls.

I can see a justification gif MB suing LK for the secret recording.

I thought his suing the police department was a travesty. The police response probably saved LKs life and spared him going on trial for murder. I also think his suing the Lundbergs claiming he was the sole or majority owner of SGF was a travesty— he ran down the value of the farm by committing a violent act and exposed SGF to liability.

Did you notice that MB dropped his suit against LK for the recording and the provocation? That SGF and RC settled, accepting liability for her injuries?

When are you going to drop your SM campaign against LK?

Do you imagine you’re helping MB by continuing the trashing and blaming of LK?

2 Likes

Yep.

3 Likes

He didn’t sue the Lundbergs, FYI. They sued him. No travesty involved there. But, go on with your theories.

33 Likes

@eggbutt

Someone is just mad that MB used whatever means necessary to get the truth out there and that people recognized it.

24 Likes

For a certain poster who wants to move on, they are certainly not doing a good job on it.

But I am just a horse of course

29 Likes