New filing on ecourts re MB

I did not say he “sued” them. I said he filed a cross complaint against them when they sued him.

Actually, asserting your own suit IS a way of defending yourself in addition to filing an Answer.

Duh.

13 Likes

???

18 Likes

That is still suing them. Just so ya know.

11 Likes

So “weird”, that is not what you said in your post above, are you going to go edit it?

Edit to add random quotes and bolding.

16 Likes

Are you sure….

It sure looks like you used a 5 letter word instead of a 5 letter and a 9 letter word.

24 Likes

Except you did. Twice. And said it was over ownership of SGF. Which is not even close to what the cross claim in Lauren Kanarek’s suit was about.

22 Likes

You, as I say, “hit the deadhead on the nail.” This is EXACTLY what I thought/am thinking about the “reluctance” to produce the transcripts. It was/is SO obvious to me.

Thank you for putting into words what a lot of us believe.

17 Likes

And with the level of “open mindedness” shown around here, it explains how one could pretend an altered “transcript” of a recording would mean that it wasn’t LK accusing MB of child abuse.

7 Likes

9 Likes

With glee? Very likely - as she demonstrated over and over again with gleeful, threatening, merry posts here, on Facebook, on YT - anywhere and everywhere. She was gleeful that her bombshells would reveal/destroy everything. She was almost giddy about that at times and how her sheer genius would reveal all…

So yeah… just based on her previous words and actions, doing such a thing with great glee has an extremely high probability.

23 Likes

Thanks KM. As a non lawyer, I think filing a cross complaint is in essence suing, as you say.

But Ekat disagrees with calling a cross complaint as “suing”.

Let’s cede to Ekat her preferred terminology.

2 Likes

I don’t think she’ll post the recordings, with or without “glee”. It’s not rational or productive.

Rational and productive are not really Lauren Kanarek (or so it appears any Kanarek) things, which she has proven time and time and time again. So something not being rational “or” productive is not likely a reason for Lauren to do or not do something.

16 Likes

Show me a cross-claim that exists that says what you assert here:

And here:

And is not just a defense of the lawsuit that The Lundbergs filed. You do realize he’s allowed to defend himself, and that doesn’t count as “suing” the Lundbergs, nor is it a travesty, right?

25 Likes

It’s not the pleasure of hate but rather the pleasure of exposing the behavior of a person who takes immense pleasure in belittling, demeaning, debasing, defaming, demonizing, stalking, harassing, bullying, tormenting, and genuinely trying to DESTROY other folks. In fact, such actions seem to be her main “raison d’etre.”

And it speaks volumes about the kind of folks that have shown themselves to always be willing to rush in to defend her and try to “protect” her.

33 Likes

For the love of God, just IGNORE her!

28 Likes

For the Love of God, some lies can not just be IGNORED!

8 Likes

Well, that someone will be posting to the wind as far as I am concerned.

He did decline to offer her the apartment in the spring of 2019!

IIRC, she even posted it herself and then bragged that her Daddy “fixed” it and she “won” because MB kicked Justin out and gave them his apartment—the one where he had lived for 10+ years!

28 Likes