New filing on ecourts re MB

No, Eggbutt. It’s not that I “don’t believe anything” you’ve ever said. What I know about you is partly based on what you’ve said, but more based on your actions.

I am not friends IRL with the Kanareks. I don’t know them.

Are you accusing me of libel or harassment, Eggbutt?

What are you “warning me” about?

1 Like

You have been informally warned to not use my name, alter, or have any interaction with me…several times in fact.

Put me on ignore and find another target.

11 Likes

Interesting, thanks.

Regarding the part I italicized, I will just say that many horse people, like their horses, have very long memories.

17 Likes

But not for Lauren. For Lauren, SM is real life. Otherwise why are certain posters here? Still?

12 Likes

Your insinuations about CH reflect on you, not her.

1 Like

Sounds like the goal for today is to get this thread closed.

41 Likes

You know, I consider comments like this, knee jerk reactions to things that were not said, proof that I’m right. Just so you know that you aren’t insulting me.

Are you insinuating that CH is a boarder of Paradigm? The quoted post was in relation to what the other boarders at Paradigm think about us. Since CH claims to be from Chicago, and I guess is a non-rider, it seems there isn’t anything insinuating about CH in my post that no one except her parents has had the guts to come here and publicly attach themselves in support of her behavior.

10 Likes

Shift change.

17 Likes

Eggbutt, you may choose who you wish to ignore, but not force others to put you on ignore.

4 Likes

Gosh I miss the good ole days when certain posters were ignored.
That was fun.

:horse:

44 Likes

The forum update wiped my ignore list…

9 Likes

sorry

But I will share my :carrot: with you, so you can be happy.

:horse:

11 Likes

Most people understand the fakeness of SM and will base their assessments on their first hand experience of a person rather than what they’ve read on SM. If they know the person IRL and see them demonized on SM, most people will let the mud slinging inform their opinion of the mud slinger, not the target.

1 Like

11 Likes

Hmmm….how about an :apple:….

2 Likes

:watermelon: is my favorite

6 Likes

I miss the good old days of blocking. Now some posters delight in tagging others, which negates the ignore feature for that post. I won’t argue with pretend legal expert about anything.

When what is said can’t be argued or defended, they attack who said it. Typical. Especially when the attacker is anonymous and hides behind their fragile anonymity.

12 Likes

Those who constantly savor the phrase “pleasure of hate” and post it lovingly (or so it seems) to disparage conversations and concerns… seem to be indulging in exactly that.

Sooo… LK’s antics on SM/YT and her insults, boasts, threats, promises and whining have helped others form an opinion of her… and not her targets. Thanks for clarifying.

ETA: I do think it is inappropriate to drag the new dressage barn and trainer in to any of these conversations. Why can we not just leave them out of it? They have not ranted and raged and threatened and bullied and crowed and bragged… etc. etc.

33 Likes

Same as it ever was.

3 Likes

I noticed some posters scream to get back on target whenever the agenda doesn’t appeal to their liking, but if the scope of the conversation does go to what they want they still scream, like silly mares in heat.

Hurrrmp Humans.

I am just a horse of course.

11 Likes