New filing on ecourts re MB

Yes. Because she was unable to testify to any specific instance of bullying in the criminal trial.

And she reported first….

12 Likes

:horse:

15 Likes

Well, life, health and dreams are pretty standard for everyone, really.

How did Barisone have more resources? LK boasted about her resources many times, whether they be financial or legal (top 5 global blue chip! And all that). So I think that she had plenty of resources to handle the situation legally. She also has numerous people offering help or places (even temporary) for her horses. Plus she had the support of her parents, one of whom helps her out a great deal.

I also argue that professional stature can be a vulnerability in some instances/contexts.

9 Likes

You know CH, I recall in a different thread, I said something, a statement, that you made was “stupid.” I didn’t say YOU are stupid. Yet, you flagged it and bam! It disappeared. Seems you think that calling a statement names is the same as calling the person who offered the statement names. Except when it’s you making the statement. How does that work, exactly?

Also, like other folks, I am very interested in seeing MB’s SM war on LK. Because it doesn’t exist.

24 Likes

To clarify…
MHG (Not Michael) compiled a report that she testified to at great length about, and included Lauren Kanarek’s own social media posts.
Lauren Kanarek, on the other hand, made up false child abuse accusations.

How exactly is that tit for tat?

A report full of actual things that someone is doing versus a report with made up accusations.

23 Likes

LOL. I don’t bother flagging posts that call statements of mine stupid, or delusional, or clueless. I can hardly flag every post that comments on my posts!

It’s interesting you feel free to assert I flagged a post of yours, when you have no way of knowing who flagged it.

1 Like

That’s a good point. But I can’t imagine anyone else flagging it. Maybe a Mod cruised by and found it over the top, who knows?

1 Like

This old horse thought this was interesting.

Mean-Sweet cycles refer to a very common and predicatable pattern of behavior, where a psychopath or narcissist will alternate between very kind and seemingly considerate behavior to very nasty, abusive and demeaning behavior. The main motive of this behavior is to further confuse and wear down the victim psychologically, though thankfully becoming aware of this cycle of abuse can significantly loosen it’s hold over us.

I am just a horse of course

13 Likes

hmm. what?

10 Likes

Oh, more conspiracy against LK fantasy I see. Everyone was and still is out to get Miss Kanarek. I wonder why anyone would be a bit miffed at such a shining example of a gracious, productive, generous woman?

I’m really sorry but I don’t believe the poster who insists they don’t know and don’t communicate with any Kanarek.

10 Likes

Both LK and MB have their life
Both LK and MB sustained serious impacts to their health
LK quite possibly had a dream of dressage success
MB was living dressage success and what appeared to be success in life
I have zero idea of what LK would consider success in life as it appears that she had been living a bit of a nightmare given her arrests, inability to return “home”, a trail of broken relationships.

9 Likes

Mean-Sweet behavioral cycles are manipulative and very commonly predatory. When this cycle is used intentionally … well, here we are seeing the outcome.

7 Likes

I think we could even identify a few in this thread…and others.

6 Likes

the parallels are striking.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Oh, I hadn’t thought about that parallell. I’ve seen how the two can be sweet in a manipulative way, even thanking people for and taking credit for kindnesses nobody extended to them, and agreeing with other posters to pretend they are part of the conversation they are stirring up, but there are similarities.

6 Likes

Amazing isn’t it? Especially if you review old and maybe not so old posts.

This old horse may have just one good eye, but I can still call it like I see it.

:horse:

5 Likes

Indeed, as are the payoffs. Attention attention attention and that all too famous “ha, ha, I have the last word.”

4 Likes

I think, in addition to this, LK saw no downside to her actions

9 Likes

Yes, and when dealing with those types of humans I like to respond with “Buck Fart” or if you will allow me to translate for all my favorite humans, “Last Words” and just leave it at that …
Every Single Time they response back, with nonsense.

I am sure the Cloth collective mind can come up with a witty phase to coin this clapback, as
I am just a horse of course.

3 Likes