New filing on ecourts re MB

My guess is they were told that RG submitting a bill is proof positive RG did unlicensed work which opens RG up to potentially be liable for treble damages due to his being unlicensed - as per NJ law.

31 Likes

Goooood morning,

Wakie wakie eggs and bakie.

Question, the NC incident; is that when LK attacked Girl Joey? Or the shooting at RG on his motorcycle, or harassment(s) of other known and unknow people in NC?

There are so many incidents it is hard to choose just one.

30 Likes

It could be stalking and harassment of Lollypop’s former in laws. I believe that was an issue at one time as well.

17 Likes

Or the bar brawl where she defended herself with a bottle of cranberry juice?

17 Likes

Wouldn’t that be something if the “NC Incident” turned out to be the one and only actual bombshell? :laughing:

15 Likes

Wasn’t there a restraining order issued there? That would be “public record”. And if same tactics is the claim, well, LK would have access to the in laws house in which to place recording devices.

7 Likes

It could be several incidents! Remember Haleybot worked for her in NC and attempted to have her arrested. LK still smears HB online. It could be a party no one here has heard from. It does speak volumes that not only is there one incident but there is evidence, from her own words, that there could be more!

23 Likes

This must be the excuse du jour for not complying with legal issues:

4 Likes

Interesting article. The judge’s responses to the unreasonable requests were great.

“Don’t make me look like an idiot.”

“You’re really arguing over 24 hours?”

“Be careful!”

“…those were used in my courtroom and I didn’t seal the courtroom.”

and

“I’m not redacting my opinion.”

9 Likes

I automatically go to the GFM page to see if the person has donated :joy:

11 Likes

($80)

20 Likes

Hmmm.

8 Likes

Whoa. :flushed:

What do you bet somebody will come online to crow soon? Ugggh.

4 Likes

$80???

5 Likes

No more letters from Silver? :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

17 Likes

Wow!

ETA: Halt, halt!

5 Likes

@Angela_Freda - I had posted 16 times in this thread throughout March. $5 donation for each one. I have a few days to go!

$85. I’m a woman of my word.

9 Likes

I think this is great. Silver will be missed, but clearly the stuff they sent over yesterday was enough to make the plaintiff rethink their position against SGF. I’d call that a victory.

Edited to remove already answered question.

29 Likes

Well, SGF probably had a standing offer for token money to go away. They had previously mentioned mediation and settlement talks before.

15 Likes

Agree that the timing makes it likely that this is a settlement that the plaintiff would not have agreed to prior to receiving those materials. Wonder if we will hear from the Ks about the monetary value of the settlement, notwithstanding that it is supposed to be confidential, as with the Ruth Cox settlement?

28 Likes