New filing on ecourts re MB

Which means she was scared of them.

33 Likes

Yes. I know. I just hate to see it. But I understand the whole nuisance suit concept.

In a silver liningā€¦ hopefully settlements mean that if MB prevailsā€¦ there is money available to pay his eventual jury award.

13 Likes

Holy horse manure! Amazing!

I will miss Mr Silverā€™s filings but maybe, just maybe he will establish a account on CoTH and contribute here occasionally, just for fun!

8 Likes

Love this quote. So fitting!

4 Likes

Yeah, I will miss Mr. Silverā€™s ā€œentertainingā€ responses to the plaintiffā€™s attorneys.

11 Likes

It will probably offend someone and it was flagged. Such delicate people yaā€™ know!

6 Likes

Of course it was flagged. [Edit]

9 Likes

LEGAL EAGLES, am I correct in assuming the Kanareks wonā€™t see a dime of this settlement or RCā€™s settlement until Barisoneā€™s suit is decided?

If so, maybe this will cause KK and LK to get off the pot and comply without delay.

11 Likes

It was flagged? For real?!?

Thatā€™s absurd.

5 Likes

ā€œTheyā€ flag all my posts! /s

8 Likes

My question as well.

And since this case might have been taken on contingency, does the lawyer take his fee, or is it considered lost?

3 Likes

And will GAS now beg off the bigger case since it may now be understood things will get very messy?

4 Likes

I got flagged once because I posted a recipe.

14 Likes

Yikes.

Theyā€™re desperate for control.

8 Likes

Iā€™m disappointed that SGF who did absolutely nothing wrong is now going to give this entity a dime.

46 Likes

I think he will have trouble in terms of begging off at this stage. Someone explained it earlierā€¦ but I think he will have to get the judgeā€™s permission, and thatā€™s unlikely.

2 Likes

Probably have blisters from pearl clutching.

11 Likes

Iā€™m hoping that itā€™s a fraction of whatever may have been offered earlier. Preferably 1%, if that much.

Also, I note that Kirby may still be in legal jeopardy (her transcript of the illegal recordings).

($90 for March).

13 Likes

However, we dont know the terms of the settlementā€¦could be anything.

6 Likes

8 Likes