New filing on ecourts re MB

10 cents is too much to reward a plot IMHO

29 Likes

This is true.

2 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

Is anyone else dying to know what was in the documents Mr. Silver provided?

Question for the legal peeps. I assume Mr. D also received copies of the documents provided to GAS. Would Mr. Silver share with him any of the other withheld work product (aka incriminating dirt on LK)? In other words, would the two defending legal teams share their findings with each other?

6 Likes

Kinda like people who walk out of Home Depot with $500 tools, and arenā€™t stopped.

Only worse

9 Likes

10 cents is too much to have to pay to defend against the perpetrators of a conspired plot to destroy, but here we are.

If JK bragged about ā€œa cool quarter millionā€ from RC since she brought the weapon to NJ, logic would say the Lundbergs werenā€™t culpable at all and offered much less, IF the settlement offer came from Silver.

12 Likes

Is it legally possible that the settlement was they both walked away? Or even that LK paid lawyer fees? Are settlements always in favour of the plaintiff?

28 Likes

Great questionā€¦

1 Like

Maybe I am wearing rose-colored glasses, but I am having a really hard time imagining Silver settling for any significant amount based LKā€™s, RGā€™s and Papa Kā€™s reign of terror.

At least I HOPE not.

The only exception I can think of is to make it just go away.

11 Likes

It is my understanding that a settlement can be anything that the parties agreed.

11 Likes

I would imagine that the plaintiffā€™ will be paid money by SGF.

Silver was a good attorney not only by practice but by position.

I do not wish to say more. Iā€™m not giving wretches hints.

10 Likes

I think that Princess PoppityPop just cant bring herself to sit for a deposition. No bombshells. No telling of her side of the story and how everyone was so mean. So now we need to wait and see if Poppa PoppityPop can adhere to the confidential nature of the settlementā€¦

16 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t there a case management conference with the mediator last week? I wonder if that also helped encourage this settlement.

8 Likes

I am sure that if the settlement was in their favor, the Kā€™s will not be able to refrain from crowing about it (confidential order or not). While they may be able to keep quiet for a few days or even weeks, I bet dollars to donuts one of them will start dropping not-so-veiled hints about it before long.

27 Likes

Wow, a smart move, imagine that!

I hope that both parties walk away from this with some level of peace. A settlement put an end to things between those parties in that respect, and thatā€™s something. As for what the settlement contained and the stipulationsā€¦could be anything, but weā€™ll never know. Donā€™t fall for nothing burgers, baiting, or other traps that Iā€™m sure will be deployed :wink:

23 Likes

Yesā€¦.

Stay strong, people.

11 Likes

I believe thatā€™s what RG said under oath in court.

3 Likes

Wait, what?

Did Haleybot try to have LK arrested?

3 Likes

If I recall HB tried many times to have LK served for non-payment of services.

My long-term memory is pretty good, recent not so hot.

10 Likes