New filing on ecourts re MB

I have no idea. It’s odd.

7 Likes

Hopefully, MB and all settled and it’s the final agreement.

2 Likes

:rofl:

I’ll pay up later today.

21 Likes

By settling he removes a large stress from his life, it is a stress related to having to be in the same court room as the object of his delusions and waiting to see what the jury will say. He did cause her physical injury so I agree with CH that I doubt a jury would see otherwise.

The more stress he can shed, the faster he can focus on working the levels, and the sooner he gets back to his business.

This is a tragedy for everyone. No one is free from bad decisions on this one. A final settlement means all parties agree. It’s the best outcome for everyone.

5 Likes

It seems like the only good that might come out of this whole situation would be if there is more attention brought to the problem of all the people who are stuck in limbo at these facilities without any actual mental health care.

20 Likes

Did anyone else notice that COTH does not have a shovel emoji option? Silly COTH.

13 Likes

On the off chance that it is available, would it be on that same NJ courts website?

And if so, what county?

Squirrel L needs some love too.

18 Likes

That’s the only website I know of. Case is still in Morris County.

4 Likes

Doesn’t look like it is streaming unless they update the site right before the session starts.

4 Likes

I suspect that if the parties settle its because the Ls deeply, profoundly, fear the depositions and further scrutiny as to their actions and what will be revealed. I believe the full depths of the plot will be exposed as well as evidence that MB did not shoot in malicious intent and that the gun either discharged in self defense or accidentally and its all there in text messages.

This would explain the plaintiff dragging of the feet.

My opinion.

49 Likes

You’re right. I don’t see any fun in any of this. With over half a century spent in the horse world, I’ve never come across anything remotely resembling this string of tragedies. Nor have I met anyone resembling the herd of KPopRiders. I only meant “fun” in the sense that rather than repeatedly donating as Anonymous there is an option to be a little creative.

30 Likes

It was scheduled on very short notice; it’s in front of the judge.

It seems likely all parties will settle.

2 Likes

Does anyone know when or how we will find out?

I would guess the GoFundMe will have an update eventually.

8 Likes

If anything is going down re:settlements, it’s the K’s trying to sweep this under the rug and not the other way around. The timing is too suspicious otherwise, as one case really didn’t have much to do with the other.

32 Likes

I wonder if GAS finally told them the truth. “Folks, you’re screwed here. Better to cut the cord now, rather than wait.”

But that doesn’t mean MB needs to drop his countersuit, does it?

16 Likes

Was today the day JK/KK’s outstanding subpoenas/possible contempt, LKs deposition request limiting provocation, and all of the outstanding discovery, etc., was going to be decided upon by the judge? Wasn’t there a judge change? Curious that this is back to Sceusi??

1 Like

This.

100% This.

I hope if it’s a settlement for all parties, that it helps MB out in terms of moving on with his life. But man oh man… I have sooooo many unanswered questions about Lollypop. Starting with… where does the money paying for her horses come from?

If they all settle… Someone somewhere wants to keep a lot of things quiet. Above and beyond whatever happened in relation to August of 2019.

26 Likes

Anyone know who Graves and Ferdinand are? It appears they are copied on the case mgmt hearing.

5 Likes