New filing on ecourts re MB

So, this is being dropped by Lauren Kanarek herself- queen of the bombshells, queen of the videos and recordings, queen who only deserves to be trained by the name on the door, queen of “FINISH THE BASTARD”??? The woman who expected millions from the civil suit???

What was going to come out in the civil suit that good ole Lauren doesn’t want the public to see???

34 Likes

Just to be clear, this is a request for a dismissal, not an entry of a settlement with MB.

24 Likes

Is she doing full training board for 5 horses? If so, say 4k a month for each horse = 20k per month = 240k for one year of boarding/training. Nope, a cool quarter million doesn’t go very far in that milieu. Of course, if she could reach Olympic level in that year, it would be worth something. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

More like not gonna happen in this lifetime, let alone a year!

4 Likes

She really doesn’t want to be deposed. Not surprising.

41 Likes

Did they file it at 4:38 in the afternoon?

If so, very vexing to make us all wait overnight for any further action!

8 Likes

It’s over. Now Barisone can get back to his life and away from these people.

28 Likes

Huh. Very interesting. Thanks for posting it.

It’s titled as a stipulation. Unless GAS is trying a very unorthodox manner to get out of representing LK, a stipulated motion is agreed to by the parties. No need to wait for anything further.

(I have had a law firm file a motion styled as stipulated when they’d never even addressed the matter with me, so it isn’t unheard of.)

9 Likes

No kidding!

There was the potential for the deposition to go down many many rabbit holes.

14 Likes

So does that mean they both agreed to just wash their hands of the whole thing and walk away?

2 Likes

Yes, the K’s bit off more than they could chew.

19 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Yup.

Now time for MB to focus on the Krol process and SafeSport.

14 Likes

We don’t know what the terms of the settlement are and likely never will. It could be one party agreed to pay the other some money, or that they mutually agreed to walk away without any money changing hands.

6 Likes

Not over yet. It is not signed by MB’s attorney.

1 Like

I think her attorneys get something like 30% of that cool quarter million.

I bet they will be very glad to be done with this suit. Just a hunch.

4 Likes

Yes, it is signed by both attorneys now.

7 Likes

The last one posted is signed by Deninger, his attorney.

3 Likes