New filing on ecourts re MB

I will agree with you that it’s a win to put this issue to bed and avoid the costs (financial and personal) of going to trial, but you can’t seriously be saying with a straight face that LK could have got millions in this settlement, when:

1. she has no gainful employment on record, and thus no income to lose, and
  2. the timing of this dismissal or settlement comes on the heels of a threat to make her behavior public.

Any reasonable person would surmise that the suit being dropped has everything to do with LK not wanting her behavior to be publicly exposed.

We likely will never know… but the logical 1+1 conclusion isn’t hard to reach if you read between the lines.

56 Likes

Lol! @Moderator_1 after today’s news:

13 Likes

I guess it’s good news for Michael. I have to admit, though, that I was looking forward to seeing the Kanareks squirm when they were publicly outed for the grifting, horrible crew they are. I hope with all my heart they don’t see one thin dime from this and are stuck with big attorneys’ fees.

36 Likes

Any reasonable person.

So many smartassisms, so little time.

I do so love that grouping of words.

14 Likes

I think we talked about it but someone who knows NJ law better said that doesn’t happen there.

3 Likes

I think the same way. After all, it was GAS who claimed that LK would be subjected to embarrassment .if her deposition wasn’t limited in its scope. That has always stuck with me, the acknowledgment that the deposition would embarrass her. She had a pretty good idea what was going to come out, considering not just the text messages, but the SM posts and the notorious North Carolina incident (whatever that was).

39 Likes

MB Haiku… Long overdue.

12 Likes

14 Likes

By me, stipulations of settlement are filed with the court. So are dismissals. A SO ORDERED stip is signed by the judge.

To my eye this looks more like a mutual withdrawal of each parties complaint.

With prejudice means new cases can’t be filed so that’s good.

I guess there was no solid gold after all. Gee, what a surprise.

I’m thinking the Kanarek’s- ALL OF THEM - were VERY worried about depositions and questions and exposing text content along with those pesky illegal surveillance materials.

43 Likes

Wrong. Very wrong.

18 Likes

Wrong.

21 Likes

Which leads one to believe It was ALL a lie. No bombshells, no murder plot, nothing. They did all the conspiring to Finish the Bastard for nothing.

How sad, pathetic, disgusting, and truly revealing. These people will be known forever for their deeds. There must be some really ugly facts that would have come to light about this family.

Now, on to SS/USEF. Lauren Kanarek deserves to be banned for all she has done to so many, not the least of which was sending CPS to MHG on false pretenses and weaponizing SS against others.

59 Likes

They simply feared more exposure, depositions, new things coming to light in my opinion.

In my civil court every stip is filed in court so that if need be, a violation of stipulation could be filed. With no stip recorded, any problem leaves little recourse.

23 Likes

It’s been a long haul
Finish the bastard plan FAIL
May peace reign supreme

Finish the bastard
Lies, deceit, bombshells and guns
Learn from your mistakes

Thanks Legal Eagles
So generous with your time
I owe you a drink

In all seriousness, all you attorneys and law professionals who graciously gave your learned opinions and expertise to us…

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

A thank you doesn’t seem nearly enough.

42 Likes

Checking for a potential update, I noticed that all updates have been removed from the GFM page. Only the original post is still viewable. I wonder if that has anything to do with the settlements?

5 Likes

I still see them?

You just have to scroll down.

No updates since March 9

12 Likes

Let’s hope there’s a good one tomorrow.

9 Likes

Oh I’ve have total faith that we will know. :wink: Just wait.

11 Likes

Maybe with a drawing?

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

So rather than turn over the transcripts and come to a deposition and tell the story she couldn’t wait to tell… after going on and on for years about all the solid gold bombshells… here we are.

Finish the Bastard has FAILED.

Loser GIFs | Tenor

38 Likes