New filing on ecourts re MB

In a perfect world…in my dreams… ;)…and lots of wishful thinking… The civil suits and counterclaims have been dropped because MB has regained his memory and the real truth about what happened that day would mean criminal charges forthcoming against the real aggressors.
I know…not real, but nice to wish anyway.

23 Likes

Whatever Mr. Silver sent to GAS last week must have been a doozy.

52 Likes

I do hope some eventual facts come out. I, personally, flipped out when Lauren tweeted erroneously about me. It was sort of funny, but also disturbing. I cannot imagine what it would be like to experience her wrath if she actually had a thread of reality to build upon.

19 Likes

Good Riddance to Lauren Kanarek, and cheers to MB! Huzzah!

23 Likes

I wouldn’t if I were him. Leave that whole mess that was 48 hours to stand for its self, head shakingly pathetic. Why bother? The Kanareks showed themselves for who they are without the need to further bad-mouth them on television.

16 Likes

Which leads one to believe It was ALL a lie. No bombshells, no murder plot, nothing. They did all the conspiring to Finish the Bastard for nothing.

21 Likes

I wonder.
The info they had on her, that perhaps spooked her from being desposed… Could that go to usef and would it matter, or does she need to be convicted in order for used to care?

And now I wonder about other 48Hours shows, and what more we don’t know about those cases.

11 Likes

Oh to be a fly on the wall…

5 Likes

They have definitely suspended people for safe sport violations who were not convicted of a crime.

9 Likes

Yeah, I have to say, I stopped watching 48 hours after this Lauren Kanawreck fiasco. It really soured me on their reporting, if they could edit themselves out of so much of the story, never mind neglecting even semblence of fact-finding, I just couldn’t invest my interest in the program after that.

I do like Dateline. Whether its really any better reporting behind the scense, I don’t know, but at least I’m not yet much disillusioned as 48 hours.

9 Likes

I would hope they drop MB’s suspension. You certainly cannot conclude that he shot anyone. If they did, it would be purely speculation, there is absolutely no proof of what happened. I can’t see how they could go there. I guess we will see.

16 Likes

Huh. Nope, I did scroll down, and nothing. Just the original post. That’s very strange.

1 Like

I can see the more recent updates. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Very odd! That is just so strange!

2 Likes

Welllllp, I just pulled it up a third time, and THIS time, I can indeed see all the updates. But I looked at the page twice, several hours apart, and could not see any updates when scrolling down. :woman_shrugging: :woman_facepalming:

No clue. Must be the full moon. :full_moon:

9 Likes

Just above the donate button are tiny words”see older updates”. Do you have that.

NM…saw your post

3 Likes

It’s always the full moon. :wink:

10 Likes

Yup, I do NOW. But it was not available earlier today (I’ve always seen it previously though). Maybe an old page got cached and opened for some reason. That really doesn’t make much sense, since I’ve read every update over the months, generally within a few days of posting. But who knows. Computers. :woman_shrugging:

Sorry for the sidetrack. I thought it was an intentional deletion and maybe had something to do with the current status. Guess NOT! :grin:

3 Likes

https://namigreaterbergen.org/a-family-forum-for-greystone-park-psychiatric-hospital/

Maybe this event would help patients and family members get some answers about the changes that were supposed to happen with the lawsuit.

3 Likes

Well what am I going to do now? I guess I’ll go back to riding my horse. Glad it didn’t drag on for MBs sake though. But I’m bored already.

14 Likes