New filing on ecourts re MB

If she comes back to NC, it won’t be much better than where she is now. The people she went after here now know there is something in her past that she doesn’t want to come out and will have no qualms filing suit against her if she steps out of line.

18 Likes

Probably. I’m hoping with all the extra information that the lawyers have, they can push for charges to be filed.

Would the admitted recordings fall into FBI territory of illegal wire tapping? Same with conspiracy.

These people should not be able to get away with what they have done. They all need to be in jail.

11 Likes

Not sure what good ole LK has to crow about!

After promises of bombshells, videos, audio recordings, murder threats, helicopter rides that did not happened, she turned tail and ran. No, not ran but galloped.

You know what LK, Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) and Kirby Kanerek (@Seeker1) were very, very successful at doing???

Showing the world exactly who they are! And it will never go away because the Internet is forever!

I do have to ask LK, @Inigo-montoya and @Seeker1, was it actually truly worth it???

32 Likes

Maybe…just maybe…Lauren has learned a lesson here and can move forward with her own life and leave everyone alone.

9 Likes

You bet your sweet asp it would have.

Maybe GAS didn’t want to work on contingency because he knew there was no payday coming.

Maybe the parental Kanareks feared exposure.

Maybe the sponsor said enough.

Maybe the evidence was such as to make Kanarek life hell.

18 Likes

Talk about going out with a whimper rather than a bang.

Bullies are always cowards.

Best wishes to Michael and all of his friends, relatives, and acquaintances. The dressage world needs you.

41 Likes

I don’t know anything about his home situation, but I would certainly hope there would be a fair amount of security involved around his Florida property. Including surveillance cameras, and a hotline to call the police at the sight of any trespassers. Ninja or otherwise.

15 Likes

Interesting that the GFM directly addresses CH claims that millions could have been the settlement. I wonder if we will see CH again, and what the spin will be over that.

32 Likes

ACK!!!

5 Likes

People like the KKlan do not learn.

They came here to threaten those on this board who did not agree with them and chose to speak out against them.

They continued to lie, threaten and obfuscate here for the entire world to see.

People like this do not learn- they just move on to their next target. Woe be to the next person they go after!

19 Likes

I am still on that grassy knoll where the dismissal is largely due to the K’s dwindling funds.

18 Likes

32 Likes

It certainly could have been a factor.

5 Likes

One of the best things about this dismissal is that both sides do not have any reason for any future contact. I would think that would make both sides happy.

15 Likes

I can think of other unpleasant, unwelcome things that float to the surface in addition to Lauren Shay Kanarek and her entourage of enablers.

8 Likes

But, but, but, what ever could you mean @BrownDerby!!!

Lauren Kanerek herself stated here she is a “woman of unlimited means”.

And we all know how truthful Lauren Kanerek is!!!

22 Likes

It could be she was running out of attorneys who would take her case based on the evidence against her. I mean who doesn’t sit for a deposition in a suit you brought?! Who does that?

32 Likes

This is very worth highlighting, mentioning and repeating. Perhaps this fact, known to all, shall suffice.

Screenshot_20230404_123452_Chrome

13 Likes

Someone with big secrets to keep! That is who won’t sit for a deposition in the law suit they brought!

What could those big secrets be???

15 Likes

That thought crossed my mind. Particularly on a contingency basis.

5 Likes