New filing on ecourts re MB

I would love to see Michael Barisone sell everything and move his entire family and operation to NC to the Tryon area and begin rebuilding once he is free. Near perfect year round weather, plenty of friends, outstanding facility, no hurricanes and no Kanareks!

22 Likes

Wellā€¦ if the Kā€™s try and threaten anyone with lawsuits againā€¦

the target of their threats should calmly respond, ā€œI dare you. In fact, I double dog dare you. Bring it. Because everyone knows that when it comes to discovery and depositions, LK canā€™t take the heat.ā€

26 Likes

Been there. Done that!

4 Likes

This you? :rofl:

7 Likes

Iā€™m getting the impression there was no None Disclosure Agreement which means they are free to release all of the evidence gathered against the Ks.

Fingers crossed.

33 Likes

Sounds like a GFM fundraising campaign. Unofficially, of course!

12 Likes

Well, except the hurricane that hit during WEG in 2018.

4 Likes

Regarding the lack of a NDA: I wonder if IM or a similar party will show up here claiming victimization or martyrdom.

9 Likes

That was so disappointing. Stupid hurricane. When they go to the western part of the state, they go in with a vengeance.

2 Likes

How could he? Heā€™s not named in the suit, is he? He has no standing - I think.

1 Like

Get ready humans, I spy with my one good eyeā€¦

giphy

Just a horse of course

10 Likes

I spy with my little eyes, an ā€œIā€ replying at the bottom of the screen.

6 Likes

Oh. Heā€™s here. Heā€™s trying to formulate his thoughtsā€¦

20 Likes

Heā€™s logged-in right now, typing up something beefy for this thread, according to the activity notifications. Maybe itā€™s a bombshellā€¦

25 Likes

Ooh a bombshell!

11 Likes

Maybe MB needs a book deal with movie rights if there is no non disclosure. It would be a page turner for sure!

29 Likes

Wow, good eye. Grabbing my helmet.

8 Likes

As much as we would all be interested to know what they have on the Kā€™s to lead to this conclusion, itā€™s probably better for MBā€™s team to keep it in their pocket as an insurance policy against any future threats and harrassment.

11 Likes

Fixed it for you. :smile:

20 Likes

If heā€™s stuck in Greystone for another 6 months, maybe he should write a ā€˜fictionalā€™ suspense novel about the whole story.

Iā€™d buy it.

There are enough clever people on these forums, maybe someone can help connect LO and MB with someone who could help co-write it, and they could connect with a publisherā€¦

27 Likes