New filing on ecourts re MB

I wonder if the Ks will pay not to have all the evidence posted publicly. “If you promise not to release all of the evidence showing just how horrible and despicable we are as a whole, we will pay you $XXX,XXX.”

6 Likes

It appears it’s a little late for that, according to the GFM update.

6 Likes

I write mysteries. I’ve thought so long about how to fictionalize this story, but can’t get my mind around it. I’m sure my agent would tell me “no publisher will buy this because the antagonist is too unbelieveable.”

35 Likes

That’s extortion, so no.

11 Likes

I like it! I would watch that movie.

6 Likes

Goodness, that little I must be typing up a storm. It has been down there in the corner for a good long time now.

I wonder if it will be like the post where IM posted all kinds of name calling lies or if IM is going to show us some other side?

5 Likes

Ya’ know, stranger things have happened. And there are a number of equestrians who have the money, connections and personal interest in the sport to help that happen.

8 Likes

33 Likes

The suspense is killing me.

3 Likes

InigoReplying - Copy

32 Likes

It will be an attempt to guilt people to shut up as this moment of gloating probably stings. It will speak of lives forever changed, how his daughters mental health comes first, adversity makes you stronger, dreams will still be fulfilled and a gotcha for those suckers (to them) who settled and paid.

12 Likes

It’s only extortion if MB or LO suggest it.

Let’s say LO posts on the GFM that now that the case if over, they will be posting the evidence to the public. IG panics and offers money to not release it, would that be illegal? if so, then back to the movie/book deal…

3 Likes

I don’t know. Maybe he’s stuck…

8 Likes

Doesn’t matter who.

3 Likes

There is still a little I in the corner.

Daddy is going to fix everything… Daddy always fixes everything.

9 Likes

Forum diddling. It’s a thing.

(S)He goes in and out and in
And out and in and out and in and out

8 Likes

Eh. It probably takes a long time to put that much lipstick on a pig of this size.

29 Likes

I’d go straight for a vat of Manic Panic. Easier.

8 Likes

216de049-15b7-4251-84f6-b151bfb7a76d_text

11 Likes

She’s crowing because she got out of having to sit for a deposition that would expose so much more manure about her and her not-very-nice family. And because her parents don’t have to turn over evidence they have been withholding. And because the case won’t go to trial where she very likely would have been determined to owe MB millions of $$$. And because by avoiding the deposition and trial et al, she may very likely now avoid a suspension or ban by SS/USEF.

Actually, I think just getting Silver off my back would be crow-worthy. It had become quite obvious these past few weeks that he was going to put the screws to her.

22 Likes