New filing on ecourts re MB

It’s official. We are back to:

1. vague allegations of insurance fraud
  2. mb’s alleged bad temper
  3. shock and horror over one text in which a horse pro talks about demanding a horse’s respect
  4. very vague insinuations/allegations of a murder plot involving RC, MHG, and MB
  5. vague claims that MB was in financial distress

Oh… and

1. The K’s hate @eggbutt

Oh… and

1. Lauren has lots of friends. People like her. So what if no one has ever met a real life LK friend? Screw all of you haters.

Did I miss anything?

55 Likes

Just wanted to drop this here. On the issue of credibility, I place Mark Silver above certain recent posters.

36 Likes

Wonder if MB is going to instruct the attys to release all the previous harassment evidence straight to SafeSport. Put it to good use.

They might call Little Poopsie with a question or two, that she will have to answer.

26 Likes

Jonathan Kanarek, does the NY Bar have a code of ethics that one is expected to follow to keep their license there?

16 Likes

Without a doubt Lauren Shay Kanarek typed and posted this malarkey.

42 Likes

Yup.

2 Likes

Maybe Jonathan will come back and explain? @Inigo-montoya - so, are you accusing Michael Barisone of insurance fraud despite the adjuster’s testimony?

18 Likes

IM:

MS:

Hmmm, who should I believe? :thinking:

31 Likes

I the only one who feels like this came straight from Bizarro world?

42 Likes

The way this reads to me is that any message exchange between the Lundbegs and Anderson hadn’t even been produced yet, since the judge hadn’t ruled on that motion.

If you’re going off subpoena date as an important decider of fact (which its not), well, KK and JK were subpoenaed many months ago. What does that tell you, if you follow JK’s logic?

11 Likes

The whole safe sport thing is really only an issue for somebody who is planning to participate in a recognized horse show.

LK has not done that for years.

8 Likes

As has been stated previously, someone really should write a book! And if you get stumped on how to word something, just ask us. We can be just a creative as LK. Only honest.

14 Likes

If JK/LK/KK/RG/Rosie the dog or whomever wrote that gaslighting manifesto above think what has been posted here by a vew few posters is bad, would be freaking the heck out at what is being said all over the east coast via the equestrian network! I wonder if an announcement was made at WEG in Omaha? /s.

As we all know the @Inigo-montoya post today was absolutely, typical Kanarek style. Obviously they are going to continue their Finish the Bastard conspiracy as evidenced here today. Insurance fraud? Money problems? Violent past behavior? I sure hope someone from Micha Barisone’s legal team is taking notice. There behavior will never change. Instead of being class acts and walk away with an iota of dignity, they post their tired mantra again today. So sad.

31 Likes

I wouldn’t think so at this point. The Ks know the caliber of Michael’s attorneys and they would take care of any harassment quickly and brutally.

5 Likes

Something JK mentioned above has me thinking - the discussion about propane - if something like that were to have happened (not saying I believe JK), to be relevant to the pipes, that would have had to have been before they went down to Florida for the winter. That is a very long time to illegally record someone. Its not just - oh they were trying to evict us, and right before everything got hairy, we got audio recorders. What JK is referring to speaks of half a year of recording, which is jaw dropping for me.

36 Likes

I never said I saw a post saying LK had a Luger. What I said was RUGER.

Do try and keep up.

You can stop what is in my opinion, a charade. Everybody knows. Everybody sees.

I was right all along and you, Mr. Attorney, was wrong. LK was wrong. All along.

There is only one way left for you all to save face and that’s to not show it.

It was all some sad, twisted, demented, perverse theater. A flim flam.

I stopped reading your post at the point you mentioned me. I knew I’d be in there. I knew I came too close to the mark a number of times.

#stillwaitingformysubpoena

I know you know what they are being the only subpoena here was FOR YOU.

Toodles.

38 Likes

Rereading IM’s lengthy poorly thought out post, it clearly seems he has forgotten the definition of defamation. As an ex attorney of any caliber, one would think he would know better. That is, if you think that example of histrionics was actually JK.

20 Likes

One would think the same thing about ex parte communications with a judge.

21 Likes

One would also think one should answer a subpoena.

23 Likes

Maybe the plan the whole time was to cut and run when push came to shove.

6 Likes