New filing on ecourts re MB

And a shout-out to member Situation Sans Equine for their efforts contributing to the GFM!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

45 Likes

Because turning off the propane is going to cause frozen pipes in August right?

29 Likes

Eight months after the pipes burst for real? Was he trying for a repeat?

19 Likes

People with bombshells donā€™t pay moneyā€¦ā€¦they receive it

1 Like

8 Likes

You (well your daughter) did not receive any money from Michael.

39 Likes

Still waiting for the bombshell. And if by receive you mean subpoenas, then yes, you got some of those.

We know you were scared. Worried.

This dismissal was your only out.

33 Likes

Oh but wait. Are you talking about the whole blackmail type thing that it appears your family likes to do to people to get their way? Or this case? Can you clarify that when you are answering the question above that @ekat asked you?

23 Likes

Donā€™t forget that we have her own admission under oath in the criminal trial that she lies. So as much as most of us were looking forward to the testimony as well, please donā€™t feel like we needed that to validate your story. We already know sheā€™s a liar.

29 Likes

Yes, and turning off the propane is turning the knob to the right on the tank.

Done.

I truly believe that the tank was getting low and LALALALALLA as she stated liked her hot showers, hence, why she asked if the stove could be turned off to save the propane.

The stove which uses very little propane and turning off the stove would really in the grand scheme of things would do very little in saving what propane was in the tank. Now one would think laundry boy being the crack contactor would know these things, as I am just a horse of course.

Let me edit to add according to the zillow listing that house had an electric water heater. So thereā€™s that.

20 Likes

I have a serious question. WHERE is @DreadPirateRoberts???

25 Likes

Uh-huh.

3 Likes

So you had no bombshells.

Got it.

21 Likes

Ahhh finally got to this part and ecstatic that it is in fact an EPIC FAIL on the money grubbing attempt by the KKLAN.

22 Likes

Does he have any?
I assumed that GFM page was genuine and not a scam.

The bombshells were seen by those who matteredā€¦ā€¦those who were defiantly not paying a dimeā€¦.until they did.
Spin however you want.
Results are what mattersā€¦.and they happened for a reason.

1 Like

Bingo! Somehow I donā€™t think your (Laurenā€™s) final results are in yet. Time will tell.

Regardless, hundreds of Barisone supporters are truly thrilled he is rid of you all. By the way, I doubt he would be willing to teach Lauren again under any circumstances. That was just another one of your fantasies I suppose.

29 Likes

Awe.
So sad. Youā€™re history of trying to bully and destroy people has finally caught up to you. A big fat goose egg.

17 Likes

How ironic to think this all can be chalked up to just be one more scratched test for Lauren. She wanted so badly to tell her story (I know, pick one!).

18 Likes

I just pictured IM, Seeker, and 3 of Lalapopā€™s personalities wrestling over a keyboard.

28 Likes