New filing on ecourts re MB

10 Likes

7 Likes

No wonder they had to keep getting new lawyers.

49 Likes

Actually this would not surprise me.

3 Likes

I am continued to be thrilled and honored to occupy such a large portion of your mind. It proves Iā€™ve done my job of showing the truth.

34 Likes

You and your pesky logic. Lol.

19 Likes

In case anyone has forgotten, Michael Barisone did, in fact, assert self-defense in his answer to the suit.

MB Correct amend answer 120522.pdf (268.6 KB)

There was no claim against SGF that would have allowed that as a defense.

49 Likes

I really donā€™t think this is the reason. You would be surprised at how many people there are out there with trust funds or income from very legal sources that no one knows about but their bankers and tax people.

1 Like

It also highlights their propensity to zero in on a ā€˜targetā€™. IM can barely write a post that doesnā€™t mention Eggbutt.

You have done your job well Eggbutt.

IMā€™s bubble is appearing as a reply. Perhaps heā€™s going to hunt around these threads to find a recipe for Humble Pie.

37 Likes

Letā€™s say you havenā€™t been wrong many times or caught in lies. Letā€™s be generous.

Letā€™s say you got exactly what you wanted with the civil suit.

Why are you here? Why arenā€™t you enjoying and moving on with your life?

Maybe because itā€™s all smoke and mirrors.

52 Likes

Your daughter got the same $$ from the property owner that would be paid out for someone tripping on a sidewalk crack I would bet. Like a nuisance claim. Minus 33%. Because people familiar know that personal injury attorneys donā€™t take money up front but they get 33% upon settling or judgment.

LK never had to plot 5D chess. All she had to do was trip on a sidewalk crack or even better JUST MOVE OUT WHEN TOLD TO LEAVE

42 Likes

Well, there have been a lot of recipes posted on previous threads, although I donā€™t remember seeing that one.

8 Likes

Context is everything and you should know that.

For exampleā€¦.a text saysā€¦

ā€œIā€™m gonna kill him with kindness.ā€

Lawyer asksā€¦.ā€did you write the words Iā€™m gonna kill him?ā€

Witness repliesā€¦ā€I guess I did butā€¦ā€¦

Lawyer then saysā€¦.ā€ok moving onā€¦ā€¦ā€

Hopefully the witnessā€™s lawyer would jump up and object but as you knowā€¦ā€¦or should knowā€¦it doesnā€™t always happen.

1 Like

Itā€™s theoretically possible. Maybe a $350,000 liability policy with an $80,000 umbrella. Itā€™s not that far of a stretch. But Iā€™m with you - I sincerely doubt it.

9 Likes

Edited to add: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

21 Likes

Lol, luckily there are more than 33000 pages of context.

34 Likes

Who the heck even cares about these losers? Theyā€™re nobodies in the dressage world, and always will be.

41 Likes

Agreed. Psychologically, if they really thought theyā€™d won, they wouldnā€™t be reacting. Weā€™d have heard about it yesterday, unprompted, and with a much different tone.

30 Likes

Did Lauren and Rob have attorneys there, representing them, that could object? Surely you arenā€™t implying that a) Schellhorn was their attorney and b) blew it twice with two separate witnesses? If so, wow.

38 Likes

So judge Taylor and your buddy the prosecutor did not object when it was asked of both your darling daughter Lauren Kanarek and her laundry boy, Robert Guy Goodwin. Somehow they both let that question goā€¦ but it never happened. Uh hu.
You need to make your lies more believable.

36 Likes