New filing on ecourts re MB

Also, isn’t that the whole point of redirect? To clean up any issues that cross might have raised?

25 Likes

If you theoretically aren’t paying any legal fees, then you theoretically have nothing to lose pursuing the civil suit.

Even if MB didn’t have major assets to fork over immediately (which he does), you still get money rendered over time if awarded.

Pretty simple concept.

I call BS. LK had much to lose with the deposition and following through.

47 Likes

Thanks……golf on Thursday and Friday
Just booked 33 night cruise.
Is that moving on enough for you?

I can multi task. I can get on with my life and call out the nonsensical BS that appears here.

But actually you are right. Being here is a waste of time. The good lord could appear in the sky and pronounce…”Barisone intentionally attempted to murder LK because he has a well known violent temper” and Eggbutt would say JK and the good lord are golf buddies so you can’t believe him.

3 Likes

It sure is!

18 Likes

Did anybody else happen to catch Trump’s lawyers speaking to the press outside the courthouse after his arraignment this afternoon? I’m getting a similar vibe now.

26 Likes

How’s Rosie?

17 Likes

if you google Humble Pie, you can find one. Unfortunately this tablet isn’t letting me copy the link or I’d share. :wink:

5 Likes

Who is going to clean up after Lauren and Rob while you and your lovely wife (I assume you are taking your wife and not someone else) are cruising that long? That is a long time for Lauren and Rob to go with out you.

I feel very strongly that that good lord is far smarter than to say something that incorrect.

22 Likes

I’m not the one who needs it. Lol.

Thanks, though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heck, a jury of 12 already didn’t believe that.

26 Likes

Hard to move out when MHG is calling everyone and telling them not to take LK.
Ask your buddy Eggbutt how many of her neighbors got that call from MHG.

Good question. How is Rosie?

Poor Rosie.

1 Like

What about the nearby barn with a top trainer that was all ready to take LK’s horses after it was arranged by you and MB’s lawyer?

35 Likes

A public service announcement?

24 Likes

Well you and the fam certainly are experts on delusion so I guess its a subject matter that you are well-versed in.

Have a delightful time on the golf course.

12 Likes

Are you forgetting that YOU arranged for a place with Michael’s lawyer and Lovely Lauren-kins refused to go there?
So falling back on the - they ruined it for us, they called around and bad mouthed us - doesn’t work.

42 Likes

We must be damn good company to have JK and KK here reading the threads every day since JK reports they have “moved on.”

Neat-o.

31 Likes

Then maybe your daughter should practice her people skills better and not be what she is. Doesn’t matter if you have no where to go. That’s not a prerequisite of moving out. Also, just like I personally saw her Ruger post I also personally saw DOZENS of people offering her a barn to go to. If Lauren’s friends aren’t statused enough for poor pumpkin to move to that is also not factored in to Lauren not leaving. Also, a place was found, you yourself was part of the deal and still she did not go.

No, your sweet little Thugalina wanted to stay to torture and plot and FINISH THE BASTARD just like she testified to in open court, under oath.

And no one believes your statements, twists or your lies. Those days are done. Move on.

38 Likes

It really is quite bizarre behavior.

11 Likes

I bet they are jumping for joy that they got that call and avoided having to deal with a you and your ilk.

Have fun on your cruise!! Bon Voyage!!

14 Likes