New filing on ecourts re MB

That, too! It’s like a giant floating Petri dish. Ick.

9 Likes

I had Walter Farley’s The Black Stallion read to me, No boats for this :horse:

12 Likes

I dunno. He ended up with a pretty good life and a much nicer owner, even if it was touch and go for a bit there.

8 Likes

Screenshot_20230404_192635_Chrome

10 Likes

Bwahahaha.

1 Like

I saw Titanic too…
I will just stay in my pasture and roll, roll, roll in the stream, when the mood hits me.

:horse:

10 Likes

My preferred method for watching Titanic is to shut it off right before they hit the iceberg. That turns it into a perfectly nice rom-com.

6 Likes

I will admit, I haven’t watched the entirety of the Titanic or the Godfather. Both bored me. I did however read all of the Black Stallion books up until about 2006.

7 Likes

From what I gathered from my now deceased grandparents… who were from the NorthEast and avid cruisers for many years… cruising is a budget conscious way for middle class retirees to travel some internationally.

And that’s great. Good for those folks. I know my grandparents enjoyed it.

But you know who DOESN’T typically do long cruises? People who truly have unlimited means and are part of the upper class. They just travel internationally… not necessarily in a budget conscious way, crammed on a boat in tight quarters with a bunch of strangers.

Just saying.

16 Likes

What about people with sponsors? Do they cruise?

7 Likes

But don’t you see, your daughter even planning the finish the bastard plan, whether MB knew of it or not, is morally incomprehensible, ethically insane, socially unacceptable, sick and wrong. Don’t you understand that? It’s wrong. But then if you were partnered with her in formulating that plan, I guess I can see that you thought it was ok.

She should have moved.

33 Likes

Hmmmm. From what I understand, there are certain “sponsorship” arrangements that sometimes apply to luxury cruising in the Mediterranean. Something about super yachts, the Mediterranean, and a few select weeks during the summer each year. I believe there is a category of folks known as ‘yacht hostesses.’

9 Likes

People of unlimited means don’t buy fixer-upper houses in Loxahatchee. They buy large homes and barns in Wellington.

25 Likes

If I replied to the wrong person I’m sorry.
I was replying to whomever said I was insulting people who live on social security.
Obviously I was not as I am one.
If you were not that person then, again, I apologize.

1 Like

3 Likes

Agreed.

I have so many unanswered questions about all the claims, and contradictions, and how the heck anyone is paying for the 6 horses.

After all… IM is just a retiree living on social security and a small pension.

:woman_shrugging:

17 Likes

There was no plan to do anything ever. We never in consulted a lawyer until August 6……the day before the shooting.
But if I heard your plan to do harm to me I might be too happy with you.
Wouldn’t you feel the same?
That doesn’t mean you have a plan…

7 Likes

The boat sinks (and the reason my husband says he doesn’t need to watch the movie, he already knows the ending) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

My[quote=“Virginia_Horse_Mom, post:1711, topic:783563, full:true”]

Hmmmm. From what I understand, there are certain “sponsorship” arrangements that sometimes apply to luxury cruising in the Mediterranean. Something about super yachts, the Mediterranean, and a few select weeks during the summer each year. I believe there is a category of folks known as ‘yacht hostesses.’
[/quote]

Huh, very, very interesting!

My people don’t cruise. The last family members that did went down with the Titanic and their bodies were never recovered. But, they were supposedly coming to the States to kill the Yankee that got their sister pregnant, so there’s that too!

6 Likes