New filing on ecourts re MB

My mother always said the same thing. Lol.

2 Likes

We don’t believe there was no plan. If there was no plan then no surveillance via voice recorder was needed. If there was no plan them the farms security wouldn’t be tampered with. If there was no plan then midnight ninjas are unnecessary. If there was no plan then she would have just left. If there was no plan then there wouldn’t be posts on FB saying there was a plan and of being a 19D chess player.

There was a plan. Clearly a plan.

37 Likes

Yabbut doesn’t he want to know whether there was enough room on the door for blue-lipped Leo?

2 Likes

Awwww. :sob: :broken_heart:

I actually liked Leo in that movie.

2 Likes

I think when the guys on MythBusters tackled that one, they decided that they both could have survived.

But to make it work, they would have needed to take off her life vest and secure it underneath the door in order to give it enough buoyancy to support the weight of both of them.

To me, that sounds like a bit of a stretch under the circumstances. To even think of it, much less pull it off.

7 Likes

What kind of liability policy would RC have had that would cover this?

Maybe homeowners? I honestly do not know.

3 Likes

Brain fart here, what was the attorneys name who was a friend plus attorney for MB? I can’t remember for the life of me right now. I need to verify something.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Steven Tarshis.

5 Likes

Steven Tarshis.

3 Likes

This guy?

10 Likes

Yes yes yes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

If that’s the case he should be careful he doesn’t throw his back out - he checks CoTH a lot, you know, as an elderly retiree with a “humble pension.”

6 Likes

Wrong. Steven Tarshis testified that negotiations were going on the end of July early August with you and found a comparable stable in the area that would take her.

Boooooooya

38 Likes

It’s pretty telling that after an agreement to walk away from all this, a party from one side makes general clarifications and gives pretty vague, benign updates, while a party related to the other goes on the offensive. It’s shocking to me that apparently no NDA was in place, but maybe that means that we shall someday get more information.

In the meantime, it’s pretty clear that one side enjoys poking and prodding and spouting mistruths that are easily refuted, while the other sticks to the apparent facts.

I guess I just don’t understand anyone involved posting here. It’s pretty clear at this point that doing so is misguided and only fuels the conversation, and that they won’t sway public opinion
 especially with ranting and raving that invites criticism. Surely they know that. What’s the end game?

Someone from here texted me today and said they know I still am skeptical of what happened that day, and that I don’t know MB wasn’t the aggressor. That’s true
 and maybe I will never know. I think a number of scenarios are possible. And I am disappointed that we won’t get more info that might help clarify things.

But I do take note of the behavior of LK and her family and it makes me go hmmmmmmmm

32 Likes

This is better than Child in My Pasture WWYD and Word to the Wise (aka Blue Saddle/Open Trailer) threads combined.

Has Seeker1 taken over the laptop? The responses are tamer, (and wierder), the Social Security addition is bizarre, and it’s past cocktail hour.

29 Likes

Ooo, huge flashback! That was a wild one.

10 Likes

Except, were I the witness, I would say, “No, that isn’t what I said. I said I was we going to kill him with kindness.”

Perhaps your example is merely terrible, but it really isn’t doing much to help your “context argument”.

As it pertains to your daughter’s testimony, is there a “context” in which “Finish the bastard” is similarly benign?

Edited: him, not “Jim”. That, not “they”. Siri! Eyeballs!

12 Likes

It seems that lack of cognitive ability involving an end game is a family trait.

19 Likes

The best LK can hope for after this whole sad affair is that people squint their eyes and go “
.Who?” if her name is ever mentioned. To become an asterisk in the book of Michael Barisone’s life. There are worse things than obscurity.

Daddio’s posting is not helping things. If that is Daddio. It’s starting to sound like someone else.

21 Likes

And the dead deer in the swimming pool

2 Likes