New filing on ecourts re MB

So what? You had a place arranged. Your daughter Lauren is the only one who was upset that MHG was bad mouthing her. What do you care what people were saying about you? You had a great place lined up. Unless you are just lying now, to make yourself seem like a more dramatic victim. Poor baby.

20 Likes

I just typed that
 then scrolled and saw this. GMTA.

Hopefully you’ll get your day in court.

10 Likes

That question has been asked and ignored several times.

3 Likes

Nah, even less. I’ve booked clients for 33 nights for about $5K per person.

When will that “bombshell” be released again? Not at the criminal trial, not on 48 hours, and now not at the civil trial? Why hasn’t this been released if you have it. Oh wait, you claimed you and Kirby didn’t have it. Schrodinger’s illegal recordings and transcripts.

18 Likes

Is IM part of the “those-who-shall-not-be-responded-to-and-if-you-do-$10-to-the-GFM-for-MB”?

Or is a “voluntary” donation if one cannot resist? (By the way, I have been enjoying the insightful responses by people here.) I haven’t responded as many people have done so, beating me to expressing the thoughts that I have had.

By the way, I ‘googled’ humble pie, and it said “The expression derives from umble pie, the original name of the offal meat pie, considered inferior food . In medieval times the pie was often served to lower-class people.” There ARE recipes that you can find which sound much more appetizing, though.

Off to check for some more amusing ‘donation names’ on the GFM site. I REALLY liked the recent “Google, Google, and Hut-Ho Law Offices”; “Farm Shovel”; “Halt Halt” (Ha ha!!); “Rosie the Dog” (GOOD girl!); “J Walk”; and the variations of “Currently Right/Hateless/Obtuse
”

Sorry. I just like to laugh at the above creativity. I am glad that MB has people who care about him and/or justice.

22 Likes

Its fun to make fun of Lauren when she shows up here like this (I don’t for one minute believe its her father) when she trots out all her old rhetoric.

Question: How can she claim that she has all this proof of what MB said, when she claims that she doesn’t have any tapes or texts? Tired old thing. She doesn’t even really sound convinced of herself anymore. You had your chance, and blew it, chickoletta. Even if everything you say is true, which not one person believes, you sure did blow your chances.

25 Likes

Could be an umbrella insurance policy. I have one for a decent amount and it sets us back about $300/year.

1 Like

I don’t think so. I believe originally it was just the two main minions at first, and then a third one was added, I believe. Not sure if there were any further additions. I may have lost track. Lol.

2 Likes

I have a question, how does one pack enough for that long? Is there a laundry service on the cruise or something? Or are people rinsing out their under garments in their room sink?
(Mental image of Kirby rinsing out everyone’s undies in the room sink and hanging them around the room to dry.)

5 Likes

A thought.

The very best thing we could do for MB right now is to let [these litigious people who make a lifestyle out of creating problems for themselves] fade into obscurity.

Stop engaging completely.

They no longer exist.

As irrelevant as they are, this should not be hard.

16 Likes

I kind of imagine that the MB connections are laughing at the stupidity of the Kanarek family posting all this crap again. Showing the world just how scared they are of the real truth coming out.

It seems like this family has once again failed to learn anything. They get points for being consistent (in their inability to learn anything), but in this case that is a bad thing.

15 Likes

She probably had Professional Liability Insurance, although I am not sure it would apply in this situation due to scope of practice limitations (since her involvement in the incident was not within the purview of her professional services as a Counselor).

3 Likes

Exactly, illegal recodings which they spun into a “murder plot” and Finish the Bastard plot that ended tragically, a person shot and another man’s life destroyed.

6 Likes

Interestingly another claim not supported with evidence or witnesses during the trial.

34 Likes

That is quite an interesting point

9 Likes

Which we know they are aware, after their epic flip-out over the releases MB requested for any guests LK brought to the property to ride her horses or be in the barns

8 Likes

Yes, there is laundry service and on some ships even a laundromat type room.

3 Likes

But the Morris Co Prosecutor never entered that evidence?
How very odd.

30 Likes

I don’t know why you are all worried about the money for the Kanaraks. Can’t they just get more from the bank?

38 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about this. I have Prof. Liab. Ins and it certainly wouldn’t cover me traveling out of state with a gun to see my horse at a distant farm. Health insurance, no. Homeowners? I would think I would doubt that. Auto maybe? Her car wasn’t involved.

Did she have a liability policy on gun carrying? Is there such a thing? Might be if she was a firearms instructor, but if so, she wouldn’t have done something so foolish as bring a gun into a state where it was illegal. Was what she did illegal?

Was there any declaration of insurance on her part in the original filings? Did she really have insurance, or is that just what Lauren Kanarek The Liar says?

3 Likes