New filing on ecourts re MB

It’s all a giant psycho sock fest.

11 Likes

Here’s the problem. If such tapes existed, it would have been utter incompetence to not enter them as evidence at the trial and secure a criminal conviction. Literally nobody believes there are tapes that say any such thing. But you are free to prove me wrong by sharing the audio files here.

44 Likes

To whoever is keeping track, I paid my fine, I mean donated.

12 Likes

So did I, in advance! I’ve got a credit again although there is one poster I won’t waste my time or credit on going forward. :grinning:

4 Likes

Oh for f sake I wish people would stop talking to her.

2 Likes

Loser, loser, you’re a poser?

13 Likes

Ha, I was just about to post something similar. There is no way in h*** such recordings existed because Schellhorn would have made sure they were entered into evidence for the criminal trial.

Of course, whoever is using Daddy’s login will argue that they weren’t used for the criminal trial because MB didn’t know about their existence, therefore they could not have affected his state of mind leading up to the altercation with LK and RG. However, I tend to think that any DA worth his salt who was trying to prove that MB intentionally shot LK, would have certainly tried to introduce those recordings as evidence of a plot to murder LK. And given Taylor’s obvious bias against MB, I cannot see that he would have ruled them out as being used as evidence.

29 Likes

100%, especially the part about Judge Taylor.

I wonder if the cruise ship will encounter any pirates.

10 Likes

I can. Because the tapes (if they exist) were obtained illegally. If they were allowed into evidence, that would legitimize their existence, and make the poor, poor, victim look even worse than she already did. Too big a risk to take. (This is all theoretical though. I actually agree that they don’t exist.)

6 Likes

If there were tapes (that were illegally obtained), I imagine there would have been preliminary hearings discussing the admissibility of the tapes as evidence. Judge Taylor would have had to make a ruling on it and that ruling would be part of the record. Does anyone know if the criminal case proceedings are sealed?

As an additional note - if the recordings are so damaging, why would the plaintiff refuse to turn them over during discovery? That question has been asked multiple times and has not been answered. Silver asked for that evidence as part of discovery and it was never turned over.

22 Likes

I was thinking loser, loser, down the boozer.

13 Likes

If, in fact, it exists.

8 Likes

You have been wrong wrong wrong all along.

26 Likes

So, wait, if I state a fact such as a majority (may be > 90%) of civil cases settle vs going to trial, so by pure statistics and probability it is quite likely that these parties will settle, and then they settle, I should gloat about how right I am? :joy: Wow, really needed a crystal ball for that one.

13 Likes

[quote=“MHM, post:1872, topic:783563”]

Well, my mind went to: Loser loser, pathetic user.

27 Likes

@Inigo-montoya continues to be obsessed with a few of us here.

I find that funny.

So to @Inigo-montoya or LK or whomever it is: Guess which one of us is welcome in Wellington, Loxahatchee, White Fences, etc? Guess which one of us will be riding with anyone we want?

https://tenor.com/bu6Nb.gif

16 Likes

The opposite of “winner winner” is "crapping out " and that’s exactly they did.

8 Likes

Good point. And since the recordings were obtained illegally, acknowledging their existence may have set in motion other legal proceedings that would lead to indictments for violating the NJ Wiretapping Act.

But since neither MB nor MHG strike me as the type of people who would consider a plot to kill someone, I will only be convinced they actually discussed such an act if I hear the recording myself, or read an unadulterated transcript of the recording that was transcribed by an professional transcriber who is an unaffiliated third party.

14 Likes

I mean, honestly, both parties had good reason to drop their their claims against one another.

I am curious about the SGF settlement, not because of the money, but just from the liability standpoint and how that all worked out. I don’t want to get into an armchair expert discussion about it, but it did bring some interesting questions up re liability. America can be weird though re liability and who’s fault it is when things occur on a property though, IMO.

8 Likes

Loser loser horsepoo slinger?

8 Likes