New filing on ecourts re MB

Interesting. Are you saying that LK received compensation from SGF greater than or equal to the amount she revived from RC?

9 Likes

Please. Even IM admits they dropped the suit because they had no chance of getting money out of MB, even if the judge miraculously ruled in their favour (which was never gonna happen.) I love how you made up the story about not wanting to bleed MB dry; it’s cute. My reference to LK being embarrassed came from her lawyer. Your little scenario came from fantasyland.

The K’s were bleeding themselves dry with an unwinnable case. All their stall tactics had run out and it was time to poop or get off the pot. Rather than expose all their “bombshells,” play all those incriminating audio tapes and prove once and for all that MB caused LK’s injuries, they cut bait.

We already know money is an issue for them and there’s no way they could afford the mounting legal bills with no prospect of a payout, thanks to their successful “finish the bastard” campaign. Didn’t think that one through, did they? By ruining his life and career, they ended any chance of somehow getting their hands on that juicy hypothetical insurance cheque, the farm, or anything else they hoped to extort out of MB.

45 Likes

Blows my dang mind how someone could reach the conclusion that LK wouldn’t want to bleed MB dry (unless we’re dabbling in the art of

). Please. Do you think she’d really show an ounce of compassion toward MB & Co? Or anyone, really? She didn’t drop this suit out of the goodness of her heart. It was actually a rather practical move by both parties. Had nothing to do with not wanting to bleed each other dry.

Someone is so blinded by their bias at this point, that they cannot see how ridiculous they sound at times, and no, it’s not due to “empathizing”

45 Likes

It was always all about money, wasn’t it? Bargain basement boarding/training fees and apartments, law suits everywhere, $50,000 “owed” to RG, threats, etc. I was looking forward to Haleybot’s testimony and evidence of so many things that may have shed more light on the Kanarek’s previous negative behavior. I was looking forward to the promised bombshells and so called truth as well as evidence of Barisone’s violent behavior. Lauren was smart to beg for a dismissal. She should be eternally grateful Barisone agreed to let her off the hook.

As far as recordings of any kind, the only one of interest to me is the one single recording Robert Guy Goodwin exclaimed to Officer Heymer “we have it all on tape”. What a pity that recording was erased, lost, disappeared, whatever. Maybe some day, with intensive help, Michael Barisone might remember what actually happened that day. As badly as he was beaten about the head, it is doubtful any memory can be recovered. So, it will always be a mystery except for two people who have offered conflicting stories and are known to be dishonest.

Maybe by the end of the year the entire book can be closed on this Kanarek nightmare for Barisone and others, when Michael is free from Greystone and all SS investigations and hearings are completed. Who knows?

As far as the Kanareks, I hope they receive what they truly deserve in this life.

41 Likes

ROTFLMAO.

HH doesn’t always write word salads, but when she does 
 CARROT calls her out on it! :rofl:

25 Likes

Pirates Then and Now: Could Pirates Attack My Cruise Ship? | Cruise Critic

But, like others, I would really like to hear from Dread Pirate Roberts.

16 Likes

The only people wanting to drain MB dry are the people who called for him to drain himself dry rather than pay her a penny. Since he was part of SGF, he already settled before they both stipulated dismissal.

LK and MB negotiated their way clear of this.

1 Like

They’ve been in mediation for months and that costs money too. Why waste it? Good mediators keep notes and build upon progress.

What?

9 Likes

It’s so odd that such wealthy, important and well respected folk as the Kanareks have the time to repeatedly come here and spend so much of their time gloating about their fabulous wins with us pond life, robe wearing, basement dwelling, peasants. Who’d have thought a bunch of losers in a niche corner of the internet were worthy of such attentions now that everything in their life is absolutely as they planned it to be?

Weird 
 :wink:

39 Likes

Fictional entertainment that has so many things in it that are just plain wrong that one can only laugh at the continued inability to grasp even the most basic facts.

In other words, standard posting for that one.

20 Likes

Your entire post earns:100: . But this part earns :trophy:

24 Likes

Wait, was Barisone still part of SGF? So he benefitted from the sale of the property or did the Lundbergs buy him out beforehand?

7 Likes

Good question

4 Likes

I wonder about something that someone brought up many, many posts ago - Lauren’s assumed huge hospital bill. With the 20+ days in ICU, many surgeries, airlifting, 3 weeks of intubation, new teeth because of the intubation, new boob implant, and likely PT, that bill had to have been a whopper. (Details are embellishments taken from various K family posts.) I wonder who paid it or is that why they got a second mortgage on the FL property?

So many questions linger, all because rather than let things fade away, one of them chose to thoroughly stir the pot immediately after the begged for dismissal. I will say again, the Kanareks should be very thankful Michael Barisone was as gracious as he was to agree to the dismissal. Other than LO’s GFM posts and CBS 48 Hours, no one from the Barisone group has said a word publicly. What an example of opposite behavior! Class vs crass.

35 Likes

Wouldn’t health insurance cover it if she had it? Maybe she had health insurance.

4 Likes

I think the Kanareks are common - in the old horseman’s meaning of the word. Crass doesn’t cover enough ground.

(April is now $90)

19 Likes

IDK. Someone posted that question earlier. Surely there would have been a copay unless she somehow qualified for public assistance/welfare.

2 Likes

I thought I read, maybe on this forum, that Lauren Kanarek, since she has no reportable income, gets free healthcare on our dime. So weird that someone of ‘unlimited means’ would feel that is appropriate.
I always just assumed her healthcare was paid for by her ‘unlimited means’ sponsor, prior to that post.

11 Likes

Wasn’t the property itself owned by the Lundbergs? And SGF was a partnership that was leasing the property? If so, MB would likely not have benefitted from the sale of the property itself. It is possible that if he funded many of the improvements of the property over the years, he may have (probably?) received a buy-out offer of some sort from the Lundbergs so they could dissolve the partnership and allow the property to be sold.

And FWIW - the property had originally been purchased by the Lundbergs in June 1998 for $270,000. The farmhouse had been built in 1870 and I don’t know what kind of shape it was in, but it is likely the Lundbergs had some renovation work done. I am guessing that the rest of the 52+ acres was farmland. I do not know at what point the SGF partnership was formed or at what point the other improvements were made to the property, but it was listed for sale in Oct. 2019 for $2.5 million. The price was reduced in Nov. 2019 to $1.999 million, and the property eventually sold in Sept. 2020 for $1.65 million. I assume that the SGF partnership had been dissolved during that time or was being dissolved once assets were liquidated but without knowing the contract details of the partnership, we can only guess as to whether MB received any financial benefit from the sale. (I personally hope he did, but it could just be wistful thinking on my part.)

12 Likes