New filing on ecourts re MB

There have legitimately been times when I’ve wondered if that account is a bot.

24 Likes

Is it the times when that account is telling the legal professionals that she knows more than they do because she googled something?

25 Likes

Actually, that post and several others may have been written by an AI program! :rofl:

8 Likes

:laughing: Seriously, I was just going to type pretty much the same thing. Any real life experiences or professional insight to offer? Or just information based on Google searches?

9 Likes

In my mind, word salad evokes a picture of a tossed salad, but instead of lettuce, carrots, celery, tomatoes, etc., the tossed and jumbled up ingredients are words.

3 Likes

Speaking of pirates, I have the urge for a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon now.

6 Likes

One of Mr Deininger’s first pleadings in this case addresses the court action re: the dissolution of SGF, where he states:

MB obj to OSC re sale of assets.pdf (548.5 KB)

Additionally, the property ownership was transferred to SGF in 1999.

But yes, there are unknowns re: the agreements between SGF and MB Dressage, for use of the property, and we will likely not learn those details.

At any rate the dissolution of SGF was handled in court back in 2020, so no, MB wouldn’t have been a party to whatever happened between SGF and LK last week.

29 Likes

OK, I want to know who is responsible for my having the Oscar Meyer Weiner song playing in my head.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

38 Likes

I love that you used “common” to describe them!

9 Likes

That was me! C’mon, that’s funny! I wondered if anyone would get it!

35 Likes

13 Likes

The land was sold to a new owner when SGF was disbanded which may have gone back to the Lundberg who leased it sold it to the new occupants. However, the assets of SGF would have been held until the court case was settled.

LK filed the lawsuit shortly after the shooting which, either with a separate action or by itself, holds assets of all parties so they can’t sell property and hide money offshore, divorce a spouse and give them the assets, etc.

SGF was still partially owned by MB when the lawsuit was initiated so yes, those assets held for the court action were still coming from him.

Edited to add some commas and a plural for clarity and grammar and also to add that this is a great outcome for everyone to end the legal actions as quickly as they have. All parties showed themselves to be reasonable and it’s the best to be hoped for. The trial ended in the best outcome as well. MB has the possibility of a complete recovery. LK is protected from anymore violent attacks until he is found to no longer be a threat to himself or others. With that final finding, MB can request full standing again with SafeSport. They can both continue training and get back to showing. This is great news for both.

I really don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t be happy with this outcome.

2 Likes

I hear the teacher from the peanuts again.

Oh my gosh.
Clear legal documents are not enough for some people to know that they are wrong.

31 Likes

She wouldn’t get her boobs done on our dime.

7 Likes

The court ruled otherwise and denied Lauren Kanarek’s request to stop the sale of assets in this specific case.

Order denying MB sale of assets.pdf (187.9 KB)

(My donation to GFM from yesterday covers this.)

46 Likes

Line 8, is this a pretty common action taken between parties who are dissolving this type of business relationship?

2 Likes

If the parties are disputing who owns what share, yes.

8 Likes

Thanks for that info, @ekat! So if the property itself was transferred to SGF in 1999, and MB does hold at least 40% equity in SGF, then he should have received at least 40% of the sale amount - correct? If so, then it cheers me greatly to know that.

Also - and I am pretty sure it has been mentioned on these threads before - the timing of LK’s lawsuit vis-a-vis the original sale listing of the property is so very, very suspicious and absolutely makes the K’s look even more like money-grabbing grifters. (The property listed at $2.5 million on 10/12/2019, LK’s lawsuit was filed the very next week on 10/18/2019).

33 Likes

Reconstruction might be included by insurance since her boobs were done, and had been done for a long time, and one was damaged.

I am not sure that would include making the other one up to date, though.

6 Likes

Apparently the parties agreed at the time of dissolution that he did own at least 40% equity, so yes, he would have received at least 40% of the proceeds from any sale.

22 Likes