New filing on ecourts re MB

Thank you for posting this @ekat. Why would the document include Michael Barisone, SGF, and Ruth Cox but the court deny the application only for Michael Barisone but not SGF or Ruth Cox if the assets of SGF and Ruth Cox were not held in some manner?

LOL. MB did cause LKs injuries, all the lawyers including Deininger and Bilinkas, and the criminal jury know it.

Do I need to explain the NGRI verdict to you? Again?

However obvious the fact that MB caused her injuries, he appears not to have much in the way of assets that could be paid even if she won a large judgement from him. The Florida farm has a homestead exemption, and he has massive legal debts.

The decision of both MB and LK to drop their suits was a rational and healthy one. This is an excellent outcome for all parties.

It appears that both MB and LK were able to make a rational decision not motivated primarily by hate.

3 Likes

Re SGF - it seems he would had to have received something, one way or the other. Dont think legally they could have booted him out with nothing…

5 Likes

Only in your mind is everything motivated by hate. The Kanareks are motivated by greed and self preservation.

(Fine paid in advance yesterday.)

36 Likes

Well, isnt that interesting, lol. Someone (eggbutt?) said they dont believe in coincidence…agree.

15 Likes

If SGF was dissolved in 2020, who owned the land when it was sold?

If SGF was dissolved in 2020, what is the entity that settled with LK last week?

It’s your participation in these threads that is motivated by hate.

2 Likes

:horse:

30 Likes

Just chiming in to remind everyone that the ignore feature is a fabulous tool on the BB.

37 Likes

There was a suit of sorts covering this a while back. Some discovery and a few filings/motions. Silver represented the Lundbergs. Deininger represented Michael. There was a resulting confidential settlement, so I assume, the parties were separate during the recent wrangling in the LK suit.

It seems there is still a strong push by one side to make it out like LK got anything out of Michael, even indirectly, so they can have been “right”. No, LK got 0 from the person she really destroyed……

ETA: the resulting motions included answers to interrogatories from Tarshis describing several filing cabinets full of MB’s business records.

25 Likes

The settlement with SGF is not disclosed so we don’t know what it was. We don’t know what the settlement was with RC except for what was posted here.

She didn’t destroy anyone. He did shoot her. They are both moving on from this with a real chance of brighter futures. It’s over. It’s great news.

When the first news of the shooting came out, I would not have expected this outcome. I did hope there was a way.

So, if MB’s mental health can or has been restored, he can get back to his place in Florida and start training again.

LK is riding and hopefully will catch up on SafeSport training and get back to showing. I hope to see pictures and videos of them on YouTube soon with them both back to their lives.

I’m glad her parents are out and about and supporting the sport attending galas, etc.

Outstanding results and hopefully more to come.

2 Likes

The Lundbergs who were the original owners.

5 Likes

:rofl:

You clearly don’t understand how this all works. The LLC was probably not dissolved in 2020 because they were in litigation. However that doesn’t mean they couldn’t have bought out whatever share MB owned when they sold the property, as per some possible terms agreed to in a confidential settlement, and continued on the SGF LLC (because of litigation) without Barisone.

10 Likes

Maybe the definition of “LLC” is required. :wink:

5 Likes

So, so glad that mine is finally dead!

3 Likes

Reminder to those saying otherwise. SGF was dissolved in 2020.

9 Likes

Ekat said that SGF LLC was dissolved in 2020.

A brief note on legal pleadings in general.

This is the caption:

It doesn’t change, absent a court order.

Michael Barisone could legally change his name to Krusty the Klown, the parties that make up SGF could be replaced by Mickey, Minnie and Pluto (or be dissolved entirely) and the caption remains the same.

Additionally, not every motion in a case addresses all the parties, even though that caption does.

So, if you sue an LLC in 2019, and that LLC ceases to exist ~2020, that does not change the caption in the 2019 lawsuit.

30 Likes

16 Likes

Everyone gets along so well.

9 Likes