New filing on ecourts re MB

Except with Gov DeSantis - sorry, not trying to be political but the situation certainly came to mind!

5 Likes

@eggbutt, are you going to rent the EIM bus again for April 25th?

4 Likes

Of course, except this time there will also be a bus for the press! This hearing needs to be public and in the news for sure!

9 Likes

What is the chance that Judge T will be visited by 3 ghosts and decide to accept the jury verdict and follow HIPAA?

And CRIPA too while he is at it. Might as well throw in proper treatment.

5 Likes

He would probably welcome the ghosts to a round of golf. I wonder if JK is playing with Taylor today and tomorrow?! That was the first thought I had when he said he was golfing Thurs and Fri!

7 Likes

Can we chip in and send Taylor on a cruise so another judge can handle the hearing?

6 Likes

I wonder. I wonder if Judge Taylor is enjoying his golf game today.

4 Likes

What is CRIPA?

https://www.justice.gov/crt/civil-rights-institutionalized-persons

5 Likes

So which lawyers will be involved with MB for the hearing on the 25th? Just so we can get the Starbucks order right.

7 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Mr D and Mr B I think. They might need a shot of hooch in their coffee to get them through it.

7 Likes

It is my understanding that it is a violation of CRIPA not to provide proper treatment to institutionalized people.

Edit to add - I believe in the first Krol hearing Dr. Simring said that Greystone did not provide the individual treatment that MB needs. Judge T sent MB to Greystone anyway so he is denying access to the recommended treatment that MB needs. MB could have received that treatment through a private facility.

19 Likes

That’s what I figured. I’m sorry Mr. S will miss out on the Starbucks order after all the entertainment he provided for us.

7 Likes

Maybe we could have eggbutt swing by his office with the big EIM bus so we could drop it off.

12 Likes

There is a person in my area that has a personal protection dog, a Belgian Malinois. The dog cost $65,000 and has continued training with the trainer working with the owner and dog. I got to watch once and it was awesome to see the dog work. I would not want to be on the wrong side of it.
Maybe when MB is out, a personal protection dog would be a good fit. It could be another GFM.

8 Likes

Just out of curiosity, who generally has use for a $65,000 personal protection dog?

I can imagine it could be helpful for MB, but I feel like his situation is fairly unusual.

7 Likes

This person is a business person who travels a lot. I don’t know if the dog stays with the family while they travel or goes with them.

2 Likes

I do have to say, kudos to the owner that appears to have responsibly got a very well-bred, well-trained dog for a specific purpose and kept up with its training, with the trainer. I’ve seen too many people get Malinois and NOT use a good trainer. They assume they can do it all themselves and it doesn’t work out the way they thought it would. Sounds expensive AF, but effective.

24 Likes

I have a question. Since Michael Barisone was 40% of SGF, when Laurent settled with SGR, that means MB got 40% of what she offered to settle, right?

1 Like