Now Unbeetable Complete!

Kinda interested in this!

Here’s the rest of the label :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remembered there was another thread on this product from July 2nd also started by OP in Horse Care,

1 Like

Not the same product. This is a new complete feed! I thought about adding it to the older thread but thought it needed to stand alone.

4 Likes

This would be a great product if we can get it in Canada! I reached out a while ago to them about their other feed for an IR pony I had and they didn’t ship to Canada yet. But my feed store does sell their shredded beet pulp so maybe they can get other products in…

They did say it won’t be available until December here…so hang in there…

2 Likes

It’s a whole different ballgame to get fortified products into CN from another country, so don’t hold your breath :frowning:

And yes, this is a brand new product, just officially launched yesterday, it’s not even on their website yet (though I haven’t looked today)

2 Likes

So how is this different from Purina Omega Match that has flax and timothy as a base? ( I am too lazy to compare). Is it the addition of beet pulp and more fiber (aka timothy hay) incorporated into the pellets so that it is supposed to be a complete feed?

OM is a ration balancer. This is a complete feed that can also be fed “normally” as is the case with every complete feed I know of

1 Like

From FB:

2 Likes

Anything posted about the price yet?

MSRP $32/50lb

1 Like