Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

I’ve contacted the photographer to let her know you all are violating copyright infringement by continuously posting her watermarked photos without proof of purchase. Thanks everyone for making it continuously easy to make you all look like morons.

23 Likes

I stand corrected. I misread. It happens!

However, the note that it’s RARE to have anything not at least achieve Second Premium stands.

1 Like

Great, so that IS YOU in that photo? Pretty simple question to answer. Just a yes or a no. It does not require you to feed your horses or anything hard like that.

22 Likes

Or is she the one in the flip flops??

3 Likes

I mean, they weren’t excused, so I guess there’s that. :rofl:
Bad scores, malnourished horses, unsafe footwear and yet we are the morons. :thinking: :bulb:

24 Likes

Is this one yours?

Yes that’s her

8 Likes

Yes that’s her

6 Likes

Wait, is she the one in all white, or is she the one in the flip flops? Or are these the same person, but different clothes?

I know the handlers are required to wear all white, so likely she wore something not white until she had to dress to go into the ring in all white.

3 Likes

Just a guess, but I think I see both people in the photo of FlipFlops. You can see a heavyset arm with a short white sleeve in the corner of the picture, holding the red lead rope. Plus, one is more blonde, the other brunette.

I don’t think they’re the same person, but I don’t know for sure.

8 Likes

That cutie is Sarah PH (Toronto x Catch Cardo TSH) owned and bred by a gentleman in TX named Douwe Plantinga.

25 Likes

Thanks for confirming. I instantly knew this wasn’t hers, as it is LOVELY. And the momma looks great too.

21 Likes

The handler is not Kate. Kate is the one wearing the reddish shirt and flip flops.

13 Likes

That one is adorable! I have a coming 4 year old homebred by Toronto. I can’t wait for him to get started soon.

6 Likes

the little #509 foal is Douwe’s too, that one is full DHH! He breeds both!

7 Likes

I think that is KS handling that colt. Who on earth would set up a horse like this??

2 Likes

What does KWPN NA think of the way Kate is representing the breed?

1 Like

I went to the link and looked through all the pictures. The chestnut foal and the roan foal made me so, so sad. I don’t think I have ever seen so many ribs visible on a foal.

Kate, do better.

21 Likes