Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

KS being a prime example. :laughing:

18 Likes

Third hand semen bought off FB Marketplace. lololol! Thanks for the giggle. I doubt there are that many others who have that kind of money and are that plain stupid to do the KS Viking Ship baby factory.

12 Likes

It’s kinda gross and funny to think about. lol

1 Like

Definitely stupid

1 Like

Perhaps, but not the baby.

31 Likes

You make a good point here. It’s on vets too. I can have any frozen sent to a vet for storage and use, but it on my discretion on whom I use it on. I honestly don’t know if I have ever been required to supply the contract for use.

Well if I bred this from a backyard mare that has no record I must be stupid per the above comments. People fail to understand that some people are able to just see conformation and what will work. It’s a lost art. It’s how I was raised and I have always continuously developed my eye. But hey let’s all talk in 5 years. Until then I will accept the onslaught of coth idiots.

OK, thanks Kate. I am convinced. You like the drama. So sorry the forum was not about you for a moment.

25 Likes

Fiona you caused the drama and vanished from it then hiding everything. It’s fine though. Nothing has changed for me. Everything has changed for you. Breed your dressage horses and do you. Stop
Obsessing over me. It’s weird

No talent at all. Backyard mare. Shitty colt.

Good lord. The only time I think about you is when I consider how good this filly is doing, and see that this is probably the best put together horse you have bred. And you sold her inutero. Jokes on you. You threatened a friend with legal action if I post about the filly - I haven’t, Im respecting HER. I’m not hiding. Im right here watching you make an idiot of yourself.

29 Likes

Interesting the compliment. lol! But I’ll take it. And why not post under your Fiona account if you’re not hiding. I mean you don’t breed dutch.

poor thing. Struggling to get over and legs hanging at the bascule. yuppers!!! FEI here we come! Plus too young, but given your feeding and care standards, it’s probably a 4 year old. lol.

36 Likes

Struggling to get over? Yes for sure. It’s a 2 yo that was the 2022 Kwpn reserve champion jumper foal of all keurings and is going down the path for yhs this year. But yes absolutely struggling to get over and just terrible :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You don’t know what I do, most my horses are KWPN reg. And its no compliment. Even a complete cluster F can occasionally produce. She got really lucky the stallion stamped.

8 Likes

Really because she said you despised chacco blue and that’s why you even questioned the filly at first stating the filly was too big to be a weanling! Lol

Still milking that cow, eh? Looks like a yearling.

27 Likes

And darling it’s the mare that stamped not the stallion. Why they are all identical out of the mare

Me? I’d never even heard of Chacco Blue (sorry jump ignorant) until her? Yeah, I concentrate on dressage.

2 Likes

Ok cool. Guess he’s not big enough for you. Clearly for the other people at the property who looked at him and watched him. But hey yes cothers know all :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I absolutely love this