Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Not even close

1 Like

Guess she needs to correct her statements then as she made it abundantly clear you hated chacco blue and that was mentioned in writing multiple times as well as the fact you questioned whether it was even a weanling as it was “TOO BIG”. So that deters from the argument of not fed/stunted growth you know :wink:

Yeah, you should probably look into that. I doubt very much that was said.

1 Like

His new owners must be so happy!

3 Likes

She was categorically underfed.

13 Likes

Most horses can jump a single jump when chased through. Hell… have you ever seen a mule jump 4 foot from a standstill? Does not mean a horse is equipped to carry a rider around a tactful hunter course or be a high level catty jumper? Carrying a rider? Conformation is key. And I thought that was a yearling. Not a 2 year old. And the form is ummmmm not as striking as you think.

42 Likes

Continue on. Sarah clearly stated the above to me. Maybe address your friend then if you think it’s a lie. And did you or did you not say that she was too big to be a weanling and had too long of mane and tail hair? Just before I post screenshots I want to make sure you tell the truth here.

Please screenshot that conversation. I know for a fact I never said that. I knew her age and believed her pedigree. It was others that were asking that question.

1 Like

Haha ok! Surprising that everyone there and since posting think otherwise but yes you continue on either that. No one had to chase him. But alas why I love coth followers and their adamant stance that they know what they are talking about and are right

Exactly! And here I was saying it was a a 4 year old in jest. Fackkkk.

12 Likes

Absolutely! Let me make sure Sarah is ok with me sharing the private conversation but I’m sure she will be ok with it being out here to show you are lying

Yeah, please. This time try not to threaten or attack her.

9 Likes

Hey @Kasheare . Since you’re back, how about posting current photos of all your broodmares who are due this spring.

Prove us all wrong, and demonstrate how well fed, and cared for they are going into foaling season. We would all love to see pictures of happy, healthy, well cared for broodmares.

43 Likes

Just come to the farm. Plenty have been. I don’t have to prove anything to you all. I’m way too busy for that

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Word around the show scene is that you really foment the drama. It must detract from the real issues of husbandry. So carry on. I don’t care. I sincerely hope someone thinks your horses are amazing, buys them, and gives them wonderful homes.

24 Likes

So not willing to post pictures of the broodmares.

Noted.

35 Likes

Yes word around must be the die all in truth for sure

Not from me

3 Likes

I really don’t think its OK to post Sarahs info like this.

15 Likes