Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Ahhhh. Interesting.

Is KWPN open to his pedigree for their jumper breeding program? What percentage Saddlebred was the d again?

9 Likes

The buyer never saw the filly in person, even until now so her information time stamped came from Fiona. Easy there to prove. But yes maybe you should be a little
Better at tracking things

No thanks. Nor would I come to where you are boarding.

Iā€™m not ā€œagainstā€ anything but malnutritioned mares, foals, and horses.

16 Likes

Please prove this. I know I know nothing about jumpers.

1 Like

Yes itā€™s already been submitted as. Weanling for consideration

But I do know a starving horse.

15 Likes

Are you planning on doing the North American stallion testing with him? Or will he go the sport route?

Do you have someone lined up to start and compete him?

So many questions.

7 Likes

Guess you have to wait and see right? So much excitement!

Yes a starving horse that looks different the very next day based on all pictures you have taken and gave to owner. You do definitely know what a astarving horse looks like though. This one was taken from your custody

Oh , I do hope you keep us all updated as it progresses.

Iā€™m super curious as to how this will play out, and if KWPN will approve his pedigree as a potential KWPN stallion for their jumper breeding program.

When do you find out about that?

7 Likes

Keep playing that record. But also back up with vet records and how I saved her from death. Great expenation for starving your livestock. Seems more like diversion

14 Likes

There is a comprehensive vet record of you starving the mare and someone else saving it. Is that what you are referring!

Please post

1 Like

Excitement? NO. More like resigned discomfort/unease. Especially when you are carrying on what should be a private conversation on a public thread - and see absolutely nothing wrong with that. Not exactly good manners or good business acumen. No matter how many :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you sneeringly tack on. Like any 14 year old with a grudge would doā€¦

44 Likes

Absolutely will update you! Excited for the future for all of my deceased mares foals

From KWPN NA ;

Two-year-old colts, fillies and geldings in the premium grading class are shown in-hand as the yearlings above.

Two-year-old colts entered in the ā€œAdvice Keuringā€ are presented separately from other two-year-olds. Colts are evaluated as stallion prospects with a pedigree evaluation and linear scoring, including free movement or jumping. The pedigree approval must be completed in March, prior to entry in this class.

The goal of this class is to advise breeders on whether the colt meets the criteria for approval and whether or not to present the colt for approval. Owners will receive a written evaluation with jury recommendations or conditions that should be met prior to further presentation. The owner is free to present the horse even if the jury gives negative advice at that particular time."

ā€œSuccessful colts must again undergo the required pedigree evaluation prior to being presented for approval as a three-year-old as well as the veterinary examination according to the approval protocol.ā€

19 Likes

Nah Fiona brought the discussion here Iā€™m only responding

Nah - you prolong it. You revel in it. You love it. You are even dragging in another party - and using their actual name. Not cool. Not smart.

You have brought your own name in here - and proudly waved the banner of your astounding breeding program (yeah, no) for all to see.

42 Likes

100%

1 Like

She used it much earlier who is actually the owner of the filly and by commenting in defense of myself Iā€™m prolonging it! I mean come on now lol