Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Not true

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that! Definitely interesting.

So KWPN should look closely at his pedigree in Match
 and then they will decide if he can proceed forward as a stallion prospect.

1 Like

Fiona own up to it I answered everything with proof and now you are still running and hiding

This is on YOU, not anyone else. AND you’re putting someone else’s screenshots on here! Which is such a sh!tty move. Don’t make this about anyone else.

30 Likes

You are jumping your horse over it. That’s on you.

25 Likes

Good lord leave her ALONE. Go feed your horses, or groom them. Or deworm them. Or something.

36 Likes

I have no stake in this transaction. Just observation.

5 Likes

You are right - I forgot to add lols. Because everything to you is lols and :rofl: .

Advice: Do not use that ramshackle, half-assed looking jumping chute picture to market your allegedly splendiferous, spectacular, amazing stallion prospect.

I would have been horrified to see the WBs I foaled out and nurtured presented like that. But then, they were not magical, sparkly, extraordinary DHH crosses with spellbinding conformation that only you can see
 they were just lowly Trakehners.

32 Likes

I cannot IMAGINE this colt being presented as a stallion prospect alongside the likes of Spy Coast’s (for example). If that sabino/ roany one at the keuring is an example of what we can expect in terms of presentation.

If it wasn’t so depressing it would be funny.

27 Likes

that is not what the screenshot of text says

what is the mare’s record? you keep saying this but no one can find anything

horses look horrific - you may be running a large business across multiple states but the horses are suffering. I did visit your FB page and there are no updated pics. What is frustrating is that I truly think you dont get everyone’s concern. Your horses look like you are an uneducated, uncaring backyard horse breeder. You keep sending people to look at the pics that brought everyone to this conclusion.

39 Likes

No, you have not.

27 Likes

Thought it was a hobby?

16 Likes

Yep.

I am curious if KWPN will actually sign off on the pedigree as acceptable for a jumper stallion prospect. I think the colt is Register A
 the dam, Reba, was originally registered with ADHHA. Here is a link to her pedigree, for anyone who is curious.

https://adhha.hvyhorse.net/horses/24563

5 Likes

If (when) the pedigree is rejected, will she cut him? Or breed him to his half siblings
lol.

18 Likes

Honestly. I don’t care if she breeds Chacco Blu to a zebra
. But for the love of all please feed the broodmares so they’re fat and sassy. And hire staff that cleans the stalls and throws the ahhhhmazing hay you buy. And lastly foal them out in safe, hygienic conditions with good supervision. And if your “staff” cannot oversee the foaling period get yourself there to do it. You created these foals. You are RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR WELFARE. I don’t care if you have 5 jobs in all 50 states. Manage the living breathing animals that depend on you. It ends 
. With you EVERYTHING falls on you. Or don’t do it.

49 Likes

Honestly, she is the best looking foal, as of now, from your breeding program. And you sold her inutero. Bahaha!

6 Likes

I am sure there is not ONE PERSON here who runs a business. Only you. lol.

You must be one of those stragglers cuz you keep on comin’ back.
:rofl:

19 Likes

Please post full vet background.

2 Likes

She won’t change. She is a straight up sociopath. No regard, no empathy and harsh dash of stupid and ignorant. Like posting a picture of a 2 year old saying it’s a colt. ssdd. Why not just say it’s a 2 year old. why? Probably because it looks like a COLT.

19 Likes

Oh and also post an update from the new owner that was told not to breed or compete. Due to ulcers and other conditions was agreed she would use her as a trail horse. Please also add the documents on how she got back into conidition within months and said person tried to compete her with other riders. Please also show how she went downhill. How they now cant ride her at all because of the treatment. She tried to barrel race her. A Sor Sinclair daughter, Barrel racing. You really need to check your source.

6 Likes