Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

I wish for her someone close will intervene and convince her to get help.

3 Likes

There was a good 20 horses posted with prices on KS FB back on the fall. Young stock, foals, recipient mares and donor mares. No word on which ones sold which have been moved to another state etc

2 Likes

That could be totally correct. I just see she represented 12. Minus mare and foal lost.

All I see is 127K of horses now advertised for sale, all from that same year. https://warmblood-sales.com/advance-search?nid=&title=&combine_1=Shearer&field_farm_value=&field_discipline_target_id=All&field_driving_experience_target_id=All&field_gender_target_id=All&field_breed_category_target_id=All&field_color_target_id=All&field_foaled_value[min]=&field_foaled_value[max]=&field_price_value[min]=&field_price_value[max]=&field_city_value=&field_country_value=All&body_value=&field_registries_value=&field_transaction_type_target_id=48&bloodline=&field_temperament_value[min]=0&field_temperament_value[max]=11

To me, each to their own if it meets your breeding program. Solemnly Swear. Wish she would. That isnt worth her feed in my opinion. Well to edit, Isnt worth 22k

Sorry Kate. I hate to say it about any horse, but just junk

@chicagojumper, Iā€™m SOOOO looking forward to your report. Thanks now.

6 Likes

Named after a QH I bet since thereā€™s also a QH Futurity at WEC named A Sudden Impulse Futurity.

1 Like

Kate has all sorted out

Which is funny, cause my actually real lawyer doesnā€™t think so.

That could be. It also makes sense as a name for a shop with that kind of merchandise. I rarely get out of there unscathed. Lol.

1 Like

Kate - this isnt going to end up well for you if you keep trying, I already have all the proof. I would sue your ass off but you have nothing of worth, Come againā€¦ A little pay day, why not. You are a flea. You arent eventnt worth my time.

1 Like

No. Stand your ground can be used anywhereā€¦ but like I said itā€™s hard to get a motion through. Usually they get denied .

Yeah, that is true, but you cant stand your ground on porperty you dont own or have a stake to

Lol yes you canā€¦ the whole point is not having to retreat from an attack. It has nothing to do with you owning the property it occurs on or living on it. You prob should look up the law before you try to argue about it.

5 Likes

Isnt the fillyā€™s new owner in the military and deployed? And she maintains a breeding program?

7 Likes

`

Hereā€™s the SYG part.
The residence /ownership part comes into play in a more restrictive part of the law that covers the old common law Castle Doctrine.

You have no duty to retreat from an attack in FL
no matter whoā€™s property youā€™re on.

The filly is doing great. Lets get that OK. The owner yes, is military deployed she has never met the filly. I took on in her starved condition- and the owner never knew that purchasing. We have spent a lot of tine and money to make her ok. And she is! No thanks to the breeder.

4 Likes

Yeah, didnā€™t George Zimmerman shoot Trayvon Martin on a sidewalk in front of someone elseā€™s house? And initially wasnā€™t charged based on SYG, then later when tried was found not guilty based on SYG?

3 Likes

Weā€™ve removed a couple recent posts where the language was getting inappropriate.

This issue is contentious enough without introducing hypothetical scenarios regarding standoffs, etc., so letā€™s shelve that tangent please.

23 Likes