Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

No. His lawyers filed a SYG motion but it was denied. State vs Zimmerman was not a SYG case

How do your horses look? Want to compare again?

1 Like

No you won’t.

No offense, but you appear to be talking to yourself, which doesn’t help your argument.

28 Likes

Wow I came on here to see if anything I posted has been shared and I see 8 million crazy posts, with many deleted by the admin team, from Fiona. All I can literally do is LOL. Crazy shines through with that

Sorry I’ve been slammed with work! Absolutely shoot me a text 480-567-5699 and you’re welcome anytime you want!!! I normally
Start at wec and finish at hits so will take me 15 minutes to get back to the barn when I’m done at hits but can generally give you an accurate time in done with work! Or anytime Mondays for sure!!!

4 Likes

What get me is you named a horse “Solemy Swears”. Wake up, This donkey is not worth the time posting, never mind paying on Warmbloods for sales. My opinion.

1 Like

That’s your opinion. I actually turned down a nice offer last year on her from a 5 star Eventer as I wanted her for my broodmare herd. Just like others here say Simba is not a good jumper. You all have your opinions. I take opinions from the trainers I work with and other top riders. But thank you for your opinion.

But yes the chacco blue filly is superb quality. And the owner Sarah knew exactly the dam lines going into things as they calm down the hotness of the sire lines and add bone and substance and just better movement. But I actually think the emerald filly from 2022 is the nicest of all the mares foals. Although the 2023 for pleasure filly is a sure second

Oh no. The legs were a real issue, Abd you never addressed that. If she was left to you she would have been crippled. I have vet records

1 Like

You failed these babies,

Of such superb quality that you practically starved her to death. Is this where I need to add a lol or a :rofl: ?

31 Likes

I think that is an understatement. And yet still very sad. The only place I have seen babies in that condition was at the local auction mart where a-holes dumped their neglected stock and ran away… certainly not touted as superb magical KWPN jumper prospects for five figures.

Adding a lol and a :rofl: .

22 Likes

She is only OK by vet intervention.

1 Like

Not something Id be proud of.

It’s really simple. Kate Shearer. You starve your foals. You have starved the mares. Period.

6 Likes

The expression on the gentleman’s face in the photo speaks volumes.

https://warmblood-sales.com/sites/default/files/styles/oriented_original/public/2022-10/E374D9AD-C587-4FA9-B4F9-B44D267C6936.jpeg.webp?itok=PTrPoS8Zhttps://warmblood-sales.com/sites/default/files/styles/oriented_original/public/2022-10/E374D9AD-C587-4FA9-B4F9-B44D267C6936.jpeg.webp?itok=PTrPoS8Z

24 Likes

I talked to the vet there were no leg issues

Actually he was very interested in the crosses as he has both Dhh and jumpers….as Kwpn mentioned above.

Fiona I’m glad you continue to barrage this thread with comments that have been deemed untrue by many authorities. The more you do the better for me! Please don’t continue to delete your words!