Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

This makes me laugh. The only foal you got from this breeding scenario that is worth a shit, you sold in utero. Bahaha.

And she still needed help.

Again thatā€™s your opinion there are many other lovely ones that have won things. But I canā€™t with you anymore. Please go drink and smoke some more with your goat shitting all over your house. I have 0 respect for you lady. And Iā€™m just tired of you posting craziness then deleting then posting then deleting.

Yet your yearling looks amazing

QFP.

12 Likes

Likely wanted to avoid the cross.

14 Likes

I doubt that he was impressed by the condition of your foals.

You seem to lack the ability to recognize an undernourished mare or foal. That is a real issue for anyone who breeds horses. Itā€™s pretty horrifying really.

I just donā€™t understand why you canā€™t see that they are in poor condition.

19 Likes

Post your horses,Im happy to post the filly against the others you have for sale. Lets see how they have gained.

1 Like

Crickets

1 Like

I donā€™t believe that. The video of that filly shows nothing that a ā€œ5 star Eventerā€ would want in a prospect.

29 Likes

Total; B_S

I breed for dressage, but I used to be very involved in Traks. I really love them, but them my concentration was eventing at that time. Now it is dressage and my track has changed. I think she just doesnt have a clue. I almost feel sorry for her and think she needs a mentor -but doubt she will accept.

Everyone needs a mentor.

Grrrrrr just lost a well-considered post I spent some time writing.

Then guess you donā€™t know much if you donā€™t think a 5 star Eventer wanted her lol

Fiona calm down! You look nuts with 8 million posts here. Iā€™m busy! I donā€™t sit here every minute to respond. I have a life. Have a good night so hopefully that means you stop your crazy compulsive posts that keep getting taken down by coth for your language lol

OK Kate. Im done with your fairy tales. Have at it.

Just know you gave away your best offspring - the rest are trash. I would not be boosting about that. That someone else had to make her OK.

Yes she does and I work at her farm and am also active duty. She didnā€™t bring the filly up because she had surgery in July and also had six foals born this year that were all sold. Then found out she had to have a repeat surgery on her other ankle in November so to keep the numbers down on the farm as it is myself and her daughter she decided to keep the filly in FL but move her to a friends and that is when this all started. But we balance out deployments to make sure someone is always here, and that is how we do it.

13 Likes

Donā€™t even make me start to get into the physical issues that mare passed.