Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

You have totally come to the wrong place for that. Lol.

16 Likes

Link?

Once upon a time, a COTHer mentioned she saw a horse she liked, but needed to wait two years before sheā€™d be ready to add another horse to her herd. The COTH enablers were proud to know that with our help, within three weeks she had had the horse vetted and had bought her.

So MHM is telling the truth.

32 Likes

And thatā€™s just one of MANY examples of similar stories!

3 Likes

I bought a Bowie KP horse ahead of schedule last year! :joy: He is just the best! I am telling myself I donā€™t need more, yet I check the page daily.

I am trying to just have a looking problem for now.

7 Likes

Pfft. Good luck with that! Lol.

5 Likes

The videos are kind of fascinating. I have a feeling that guy could teach a lot of people about groundwork.

Iā€™m also curious about the line at the bottom of each listing saying not to bring a one or two horse trailer. Do they only want you to bring larger trailers so they can convince you to buy more horses while youā€™re there? :thinking:

I will say Iā€™ve had the feeling when I visited the racetrack towards the end of the season that I should probably lock my trailer to make sure I did not find an unauthorized horse in it when I was ready to leave. Lol.

9 Likes

I rather like that chestnut filly!

3 Likes

Something about her trot made me think dressage prospect.

3 Likes

They tell you not to bring small trailers because a lot of time these feral horses wonā€™t load on them and then itā€™s a big problem for all involved.

10 Likes

Ah, I see. Thanks.

If I had the time and space, I would snatch both of them up. They look sound, quiet and like they will grow up pretty well put together. They are certainly in an ugly stage but they have a lot of growing to do. They also seem like nice little movers. I hope they find a soft place.

4 Likes

Hmmm. I like the black one.

I do like the way he does the video, shows that they are halter broke, and gives you an idea of movement.

3 Likes

I am admittedly not a fan of any DHH Iā€™ve ever seen, but both of these are cute. And in better condition and better built than any of Kateā€™s babies.

14 Likes

I thought that too about condition and build.

Andā€¦ they are about $25,000 less than what Kate is asking for a few of hers.

17 Likes

Me too. She has a kind eye.

You enjoy the diamonds in the rough, right? Maybe Henry needs a girlfriend. :astonished: :laughing:

That filly is too cute with the white legs, the zigzag stripe and the white chin. But itā€™s her kind eye and the floaty trot that sell her. If we still had the ranch, and if were I sipping an adult beverage, I would be mighty tempted.

3 Likes

She looks undernourished and wormy to me, like some of KSā€™s. Chrome will sell though, as KS is hoping. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if some of hers end up at an auction like this.

5 Likes

If you are buying in utero for 30k you already have sucker tattooed on your forehead but in utero literally means you are buying a foal before it is born. Even the best trainers canā€™t train and unborn foal. This situation is screwed up for sure but your side isnā€™t squeaky clean either in my opinion. Glad she is doing well.

10 Likes

Shall I send you a case of your preference :tumbler_glass: to help??

1 Like