Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

That’s exactly what I’m hoping for

5 Likes

I very sincerely hope that the seller is here, watching and grabbing alllllll the screenshots.

33 Likes

The whole evening worth of not adulting all in one place in case Kate Shearer gets up tomorrow and decides to edit/delete.
(And heck, maybe the seller can show them to her lawyer.)

40 Likes

And I screenshot your links so if she does a dirty delete and your links lead nowhere, I can still repost them.

So let it go Shearer.

24 Likes

Hahahaha

6 Likes

You called it earlier classic DARVO,
I’ll add to that
Serial
Narcissistic
Abuser
No Empathy
Seller’s entire defense case is
right here on COTH. bwahaha.

20 Likes

This statement is so accidentally truthful. Yes, Kate feels that her accountability to her horses ends with the purchase.

Just like how her accountability to her foals ends with the creation of the embryo.

Whatever comes later is outside of her personal accountability. If they wind up starving, dying, etc…that’s never her fault.

25 Likes

IMG_1087

Even Kate Shearer is saying in her own post that the seller was told truthful things about her.

Note she says “allllll my bad things”, not lies about her, not stories about her, but the seller was told all the bad things that Kate Shearer has done.

Interesting that Kate is blaming random internet strangers that stuff she admits she did/does was told to someone.

28 Likes

46 Likes

It’s not often you see someone positively relishing their own awfulness.

37 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. Was there some fantastical computation of lost income due to never realizing the imagined future foals, such as the possible, maybe foal resulting from the breeding to Small Social? Or was it more like $________ x however many eggs could be hypothetically squeezed out of that mare?

18 Likes

So you are suing for specific performance of the contract? And think you will get damages and attorney’s fees on top of that? Yeah…good luck with any of that happening. Sure your contract law book might tell you some of that is possible, but your real world lawyer ought to give you a reality check.

42 Likes

Like a cartoon villain.

Syndrome, from “The Incredibles”. It’s easy to risk others lives.

Or Lord Farquaad, who does the same thing.

11 Likes

This is called sociopathic narcissistic rage.
Such fury.
So impotent.
Makes them even angrier.
Shooo
Go away.

31 Likes

Again;

COTH is not responsible for this, Kate Shearer, you are.

40 Likes

COTH is not responsible for this Kate, you are.

https://forum.chronofhorse.com/uploads/default/original/3X/8/7/8710b05ac7b41444d8ab2fd9c760134ae04fdd16.jpeg

13 Likes

COTH is not responsible for this Kate, you are.

33 Likes

COTH didn’t do this either Kate. You did.

30 Likes

I expect Katiedo thinks I will blow my anonymity to comment on her FB page so she can doxx me.

28 Likes

Is this thread a record for having absolutely zero people coming to Kate’s defense? She apparently has hordes waiting to defend her yet none have ever shown up. Even Lauren Kanarek had a few dedicated defenders. And IIRC, NP at least made some alters to make himself look good. It seems no one wants to be within ten feet of Kate, except for her paid attorney.

43 Likes