Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

It’s called Facebook. You also have a business page and advertise your horses online. Not stalking.

25 Likes

'Cos you really don’t like all the attention?

All about me

15 Likes

Welll, the DeNiro colt was posted on Dressage Horses-West Coast. Under her other account “Kathryn Shearer.” Claims the horse is headed back to AZ. Now, whether that’s a lie just to get the horse posted on that site, who knows. But it must be bad for her in Ocala if the thought is to move everything back across the nation AGAIN, and back to a place where things are….bad for her.

12 Likes

Awh thanks for stalking! Nope everything is amazing in ocala with lots of things posted. Guess you can’t see those though….bummer. But thanks for the stalking! Much love hun. Appreciate the stalker behavior

22 Likes

Man, I just love when people think other people knowing about publically available posts on Facebook is the same as stalking.

55 Likes

She just likes to make drama and calling everyone to pays attention to her public posts that she asked us all to follow a stalker is fun for her and makes her feel important.

15 Likes

Sad and pathetic at the same time. Are we sure this chick isn’t 14 years old?

10 Likes

Look up the term “main character syndrome”

It explains a lot.

19 Likes

Isn’t she kinda stalking herself by continuing to watch these posts? :wink:

38 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve been using the ignore function since she sent me a PM a few days ago, before she started posting here again, so she does watch this thread without posting.

She was complaining about photos I think, I saw her name and hurriedly put her on ignore. There are some people with whom I have no desire to have a private conversation.

I don’t do Facebook so I don’t have to worry about seeing anything about her there.

I hope the horses are being well taken care of.

12 Likes

If she uses the word/s stalk, stalker, stalking - particularly in just the one sentence - will it make it true?

She certainly like to pick the scab off if she thinks attention is fading.

9 Likes

It’s really quite sick to pretend to be a victim of a crime such as stalking when you so obviously are not. The behavior is on par with starving and neglecting your horses.

26 Likes

Don’t forget bragging about them and their condition at the same time.

10 Likes

Why would anyone in Arizona need a Viking ship? They’re landlocked.

24 Likes

I never sent you a pm so why don’t you stop lying. You’re not of importance so don’t try to think I’m here talking to any of you fools. lol

But, why would they be dishonest about that?

You know that they have you blocked so your response to them is kind of a joke.

19 Likes

Definitely try not blatantly lying [edit]

No idea why they would lie you tell me. Because people on here literally thrive on this and creating issue where there isn’t?